F.S. Fastlane Drifts $300.00 Local pick up Omaha, NE

The Dude

Up for sale are a pair of  Fastlane Audios Drift recipe.  These have the Conical horn tweeter with the selenium 1" ti driver, along with Dayton 10" drivers(I don't remember the model).  The crossovers were built by Dave himself (again I don't remember the specs on these, but may be able to dig through old emails).  Do to weight, I would only be able to ship the components.  I am asking $300.00 for the components, if you would like to come by and pick them up, the cabinets would be free.  Speaking of the cabinets they were designed and built as a surround speaker like pro audio stuff with a 15 degree downward aim.  All the components need to be sold together, I will not separate as I just don't have a need for the individual pieces and would need them all gone.

If you are serious about purchasing, I will remove one of the 10" drivers and get a picture of the model and a pic of the crossover. 

See link for pictures

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HJqgtr4q8nkrtVlpPgBlVk72uD1M8CCB?usp=sharing

I also have a TTLS built out of Arauco ply wood.  This was built to the largest design housed with a single Dayton 10.  Not the greatest looking, but with work, it could be painted or veneered.  I built stilts to get the opening 12"s from the ground, it is currently flipped upside down (as you can see from the photos in the link).  I have an extra Dayton 10" brand new in the box. I was going to build two of these and have decided on a different route.  I will let the extra 10" go for $50.00, only if you purchase the sub at $150.00.  Again, due to size, local pickup in Omaha, NE. PENDING PAYMENT/PICKUP.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12Pm5kED8YhKJ7pe4pUxxhScDtNI2xLtE?usp=sharing

TTLS Sold!

Just down to the Dirfts

Let me know if anyone has interest.  Thanks for looking. 

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Single Jamboree cab with 2 K33b drivers for $250.00 Local pick up only

Single Jamborette which is the half size Jamboree asking, empty cabinet so no driver. Asking $100. 

If someone purchased both the Jamborette and Jamboree, I would dot he hole package for $300.00.

You could build a second Jamborette, cut a hole in the top of one and in the bottom of the other.  Apply some gasket material and screw them together.  Which I would think would give you the same performance as the full size Jamboree.

Edited by duder1982

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking if we broke it down,

TTLS-$200.00

EV's-$500.00

VTA6-$200.00

MC2100-$500.00

Through in the Behringer Inuke1000dsp for $125.00-like new

Totaling $1525.00 if someone was to do local pick up on all the gear I would through in a Jamboree single I built housing 2-k33's. Build yourself one more Jamboree and pick a Minidsp and you have yourself a complete 2 channel system for $1525.00.

I just want to be clear on this deal. The Scott and drifts are not included in this deal. However there can be other deals to be made.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by duder1982

• 2 weeks later...

You mention Faital in your title but nowhere else. Are you selling some Faital drivers as well?

Yes i have a pair of the pros hf200s for sale. Unless i sell the EVs first as i need to keep one pair of drivers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk