4 sets of Belles available - various locations

Arrow#422

No CL ad?

How much are you asking for those that are tuned into &/or following this alert?

$2000 - got it 

They are here:  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160653-oak-belles/

note - edited original topic & added link in my post #1

Edited by Arrow#422

Hey those are some great deals there :emotion-21:

I quit posting deals from all the western states, including my own due to Thad thread crapping

and harassment.

To limit his BS on the CL (and the Forum) sale finds i posted, i NO longer post them.

Here's the full list of those that care.

post-12530-0-32260000-1452644124_thumb.j

Hey those are some great deals there :emotion-21:

I quit posting deals from all the western states, including my own due to Thad thread crapping

and harassment.

To limit his BS on the CL (and the Forum) sale finds i posted, i NO longer post them.

Here's the full list of those that care.

attachicon.gifempty book.jpg

Hey, an empty book, desk, counter top, work bench, etc. equates to an empty mind.

keep smoking those brain cells away my friend, your grand children will greatly appreciate your early demise. 

Ka-chinga.

• Like 1

keep smoking those brain cells away my friend, your grand children will greatly appreciate your early demise.  Ka-chinga.

"Ka-chinga"?  For real?  what are you, 12?  

Three things:

1.  I don't smoke

2.  I'm not your friend

3.  Reference my grand children again, and you're going to have a very serious problem. 

• Like 1

Whew, I'm quickly tiring of posting available items that many here seek to acquire only to be beat up by the usual suspects.

As the OP here, I will simply reaffirm that there were 3 CL listings for available Belles shown in post #1.

I, later, chose to add jimjimbo's previously SOLD set to wstrickland - simply out of courtesy, as I hadn't seen an ad for them at the time of posting.

I simply wish for less antagonistic and combative responses going forward, but also realize that decades of established questionable behavior isn't likely to be easily tamed.   ;)

• Like 1

Whew, I'm quickly tiring of posting available items that many here seek to acquire only to be beat up by the usual suspects.

As the OP here, I will simply reaffirm that there were 3 CL listings for available Belles shown in post #1.

I, later, chose to add jimjimbo's previously SOLD set to wstrickland - simply out of courtesy, as I hadn't seen an ad for them at the time of posting.

I simply wish for less antagonistic and combative responses going forward, but also realize that decades of established questionable behavior isn't likely to be easily tamed.   ;)

You will notice the "New" link at the bottom of the page, A VOXX international Company

Of that, i am an 18year+ share holder, Klipsch did NOT bring me to this Forum, my holdings did.

Iv owned klipsch for years, as well as others, however being a klipsch owner, share holder of parent company, this public forum

suffers from the same dirt bags of the internet, this is what happenes in public forums.

Real forum policing would be taking these perps out, looks like we need a little something more, do you think?

Maybe an owner should step up to the plate.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

You will notice the "New" link at the bottom of the page, A VOXX international Company

Of that, i am an 18year+ share holder, Klipsch did NOT bring me to this Forum, my holdings did.

Iv owned klipsch for years, as well as others, however being a klipsch owner, share holder of parent company, this public forum

suffers from the same dirt bags of the internet, this is what happenes in public forums.

Real forum policing would be taking these perps out, looks like we need a little something more, do you think?

Maybe an owner should step up to the plate.

What's interesting is that you think you're above us "scumbags". You are consistently antagonistic in public, abusive via PM, and strut around like the cock of the walk. And that's before you start drinking.

So, get over yourself.