Klipsch La Scala for sale N.N. VA

donw600

SOLD Klipsch La Scala get the pair for $600 brought them new in 1979 still sound as good as the day I brought them. I live in Newport News, VA 
Size of these speakers are 35.5" (90.17cm) x 23.75" (60.33cm) x 24.5" (62.23cm) and this is the only reason I want to sell them they take up to much space in the new room. Weigh 123 lbs.

post-62498-0-22120000-1456765075_thumb.j

Edited by donw600

For Sale Klipsch La Scala get the pair for $600 no longer work in my living space brought them new in 1979 still sound as good as the day I brought them. I live in Newport News, VA 

Size of these speakers are 35.5" (90.17cm) x 23.75" (60.33cm) x 24.5" (62.23cm) and this is the only reason I want to sell them they take up to much space in the new room. Weigh 123 lbs.

attachicon.gifSpeakers only.jpg

you might want to re work your copy friend. Leading with the words "no longer work" is a bad way to start, some searchers may not read past that point. good luck too bad hope you find new Klipsch that work to love.

I'm on it.  :)  My son is due in from SC this Friday.  I'll try to see if he can make detour to pick these up.

+++

PM sent.

+++

Edit:  I just Mapquested it.  The only way this will be practical is if the son can pick them up.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

donw -

I can't help with getting rid of the La Scalas, but I can possibly help with replacements if you're looking for any.  I am in Williamsburg, and I've been a forum member here for a while.  We're empty-nesters now, and the boss says it's time to downsize.  I will be putting up a few pairs on here for sale over the next few weeks or so, but I know how beneficial a local sale is. I rejected a sale of my Zebrawood Decorator Heresys because I didn't want to ship them and risk any damage.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I'd be more than willing to help you in any way I can.

Chuck

• Moderators

Congrats on the sale Don. 

I haven't heard from Dave to see how he likes them.  I think one of two things happened.

1)  He would rather listen to his new LaScalas than frequent the forum.

2)  His wife killed him for bringing them home.  :D