Chocolate mmmmmmm

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

I love almonds....  I like milk chocolate....  love them together.  Those Hershey Almond Nuggets can be addicting!

I do however, wish they had an extra almond version....  I prefer a higher ratio of nuts to the chocolate.

Then you will like this.

p192064z.jpg

Bill

Oh yea..... I get those Cadbury bars with almonds.... I'll put the squares in my mouth and let the chocolate melt off the almonds. Then I'll keep the almonds in my checks and chew them up when my checks are full....

I told you guys I have issues.....lol lol

MKP :-)

Oh yea..... I get those Cadbury bars with almonds.... I'll put the squares in my mouth and let the chocolate melt off the almonds. Then I'll keep the almonds in my checks and chew them up when my checks are full....

I told you guys I have issues.....lol lol

A fellow squirrel....   :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

• Like 2

I like all of the Cadbury bars. I really like the Aero bars from Canada, they come in mint chocolate and milk chocolate. I am not a fan of the Hersheys except for the Symphony milk chocolate bars. I always have chocolate in the house though, probably my biggest temptation. I must take after my mother.

Back in the early 90's my (now wife) girlfriend bought me a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. She was not sure if she was going to get to see me that day so the previous visit she gave the box to my mom to hide until the day and then to give it to me if she wasn't there. Turned out my girl did make it over and went to get the chocolates out from the hiding spot. When she opened them there were only about ten left out of about forty....my mom ate them all. She was like..."Laura, you can't leave me with chocolates and think I won't eat them".

Lesson learned.

• Like 2

Ya know jerol I remember when I lived in England as a little kid the ice cream man would come around and he would put the flake's in the soft serve just like the pic..... Man that was good

If you want to defeat the English just starve them of dairy and sugar. 

• Like 1

Ya know jerol I remember when I lived in England as a little kid the ice cream man would come around and he would put the flake's in the soft serve just like the pic..... Man that was good

If you want to defeat the English just starve them of dairy and sugar.

Dairy and sugar......that's why we have such good teeth.....

• Like 1

Awesome story Mark.

My name is Bill, and I have a problem with CHOCOLATE!!!

I've never had the brand of chocolate you mentioned, I'd like to try it. One of my favorites are Reece cups, especially the dark ones. I also like the English Toffee milk chocolate Hershey Nuggets. Do you ever crave potato chips and chocolate at the same time? There's something about the salt and the sugar.

Bill I don't do the chocolate/salt thing.....if I'm eating chocolate it's just chocolate.....well I do like the almonds in the Cadbury bars....I was eating some potato chip yesterday and it was just "straight" chips.

I'm like that with my peanut butter.....no jelly...I don't like jelly....just straight peanut butter and a glass of milk....

Awesome story Mark.

My name is Bill, and I have a problem with CHOCOLATE!!!

I've never had the brand of chocolate you mentioned, I'd like to try it. One of my favorites are Reece cups, especially the dark ones. I also like the English Toffee milk chocolate Hershey Nuggets. Do you ever crave potato chips and chocolate at the same time? There's something about the salt and the sugar.

Bill I don't do the chocolate/salt thing.....if I'm eating chocolate it's just chocolate.....well I do like the almonds in the Cadbury bars....I was eating some potato chip yesterday and it was just "straight" chips.

I'm like that with my peanut butter.....no jelly...I don't like jelly....just straight peanut butter and a glass of milk....

No jelly?

So no PB&J?

Actually a great sandwich is a PB&J then grilled, like grilled cheese.

Some of my choices makes my wife laugh at me, like ketchup with a grilled cheese. I'm from the midwest, she's from Texas, our chili quandary still continues :D

• Like 1