What's Up With All The Locksmiths?

willland

I can't find one now.

It was at least 5 in the last 30 hours or so.  I think all from California.  All with photos of a woman in late 20's.

I periodically look at the "newest member" profile each day to see if any person I know.  My friend's son is going to create a profile so I have been watching for it.

Bill

There were probably 40+ ladies pictures, all different.  All had the same one or two birthdays and all had advertisements for a locksmith in random cities.  The rest were men pictures.  Once they're flagged as spam, the picture goes away.

Can you copy and paste the lady's picture?

Go to the bottom of the main page and click the new content button.  on the next page, on the left there is a members button.  Click that and you can scroll the pictures of the spammers for about the next 4 pages.

Ok, found some.  It's pretty sophisticated for spammers to go to the trouble of photo avatars.  What a brave new world with such people in it?

They all had birthdays within one or two days of each other as well.  The whole profile was filled out.

So, i hope I get some free coffee around here ... in 10 years, i’ve got my first thread locked.  

I could use a nice garage door.

Since the thread title wasn't about garage doors or multiple birthdays on the same date, when reading the title of this thread, I initially felt bad for BigStewMan since I thought maybe he got his second thread locked in 10 years and "locksmith" was a new euphemism.  :o  :unsure2:

• Like 1

I think Bill is trying to impress us by keeping a careful eye on the site while he's planning a run for moderator in the November Klipsch forum elections.  :P   Really, good catch.

Not me man.  Moderator is a an under appreciated job and I already have one of those. ;)  :)

Bill

• Like 1