Golden State all-time NBA record or Kobe's last game?

wvu80

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching (or would you watch) Golden State get the all-time NBA win record or Kobe's last Laker game?

• Golden State All-time win record
    • Kobe's last game
    • Who cares about the NBA?
    • Other (explain)

Both are playing at the same time, right now as I write this.

Games are now over.  Golden State got the record, Kobe leaves the game with a win and a 60 point performance.

Golden State is on ESPN Wed night.

Kobe and the awful Lakers are on ESPN2.

Edited by wvu80

Kobe is a prima donna fraud who retired 3 years ago.

I thought I was the only one who thought that.  :blink:   All the ESPN talking heads can't get the superlatives out fast enough, but I always thought Kobe scored because he took a ridiculous amount of shots and made a third of them.  I think in his last game on ESPN2 he was 2 for 13 shooting from behind the line. 

I don't see how this last game is any different from all his other games.

• Like 1

FWIW Kobe is dominating all things ESPN. Warriors are an afterthought. Of course Kobe dropping 60 is the motivation; had he scored 11 I doubt this much would have devoted to him.

Speaking of ESPN am I the only one who has noticed the changes in their overall presentation? New sets, new intros, more women out front. I think ratings are down and they believe a freshening is needed.

Speaking of ESPN am I the only one who has noticed the changes in their overall presentation? New sets, new intros, more women out front. I think ratings are down and they believe a freshening is needed.

Yes, at least twice as many women as before.  I think it is Political Correctness driving the bus rather than ratings, but I could be wrong.

I listen/watch Mike and Mike on ESPN2 sometimes and their entire studio presentation has had a major facelift.  Lots of colors, different furniture, just more interesting things going on visually than before.