What posters do you have hanging?

mustang guy

Didn't we have an "Art" thread sometime ago?

As for art, I have a couple of originals from Enrique Gonzalez, he is a Kentucky based abstract artist that does the official Makers Mark portraits in their store.  One is of Santorini in Greece with the blue church dome, the other is the shore of Sicily in Italy.  

Ceptorman Champion Spark Plugs was kind enough to give me a Pit/Garage pass for a few hours. 

I talked my way inside the crash wall to take the pic of the Provimi Veal car. I was really close to the track.

The Harley pic was taken at the other Indy race. That's Jay and Scotty in the pic.

My garage walls are covered in poster size prints like this.

zzz34_zpsuhlrehvs.jpg

Edited by 2point1
  • Like 3

Ceptorman Champion Spark Plugs was kind enough to give me a Pit/Garage pass for a few hours. 

I talked my way inside the crash wall to take the pic of the Provimi Veal car. I was really close to the track.

The Harley pic was taken at the other Indy race. That's Jay and Scotty in the pic.

My garage walls are covered in poster size prints like this.

zzz34_zpsuhlrehvs.jpg

Springsteen and Carr at the Indy Mile. That's a fantastic race, those boys really let it hang out. It's a shame they do not race here anymore. A shame the GP bikes went away also.

They were practicing for the Indy Grand Prix today at the track.

You live close to Indy?