The Baby Pod!

twk123

Ladies and Gentlemen. We have seen new voice activated speaker technology emerge such as the much discussed Amazon Echo. However, we now have a new frontier in music- in the womb. My wife and I are pregnant with our first baby and of course looking up every new product out there and my wife found this today. Personally, I think my LaScalas can pump out plenty of tunes for our audiophile-to-be but I digress. So then, I give you- the Baby Pod! A new device that allows music to stream directly to your growing baby through the most er direct method possible:

https://www.babypod.net/en/

http://www.growingyourbaby.com/2016/01/05/babypod/

Im still not sure how I feel about this :unsure:

First of all, congrats to you and your wife. Second of all, I never thought of putting ear buds up there?!?

Thanks! We are very excited. Lol same here. She showed it to me this morning and it took a while for my brain to process what I was actually seeing. :o

Congrats on the first child!  Life just got a LOT better in ways you can't even imagine yet.  :D:emotion-19::emotion-21:

+++

Im still not sure how I feel about this (baby audio device) :unsure:

The music device you referenced is designed to prey on the heightened emotions and insecurities of new parents with false promises of more intelligent children.  Don't fall for it.

Your child will be beautiful, and pink, and have all her fingers and toes, and will be OK in life because she will grow up in stable family with two parents who love her. 

How do I know this?

Because for 94 babies out of 100 that's how it works.  :smile:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1