Palladium Sale...

Schu

I got a pair of 39'S Mint in Espresso and the matching center and surrounds new in box just sitting here , I was going to use for HT but that might be years , Anyone want to pick them up 10k takes the works

• Like 5

I got a pair of 39'S Mint in Espresso and the matching center and surrounds new in box just sitting here , I was going to use for HT but that might be years , Anyone want to pick them up 10k takes the works

thats a great deal. 

thats a great deal.
Yeah

If I knew this I would have been over it before I considered buying mine

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

I know people feel these speakers don't need much power , but they sounded way better with 400W vs 65W those woofers need some juice . I have to agree I will look for a pre / amp combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somone better buy those 39's on audiogon 5999 free shipping OBO prob get them for 5000-5500 they also got the center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1 - I don't see those on AGon, maybe they sold. But be VERY careful with one particular Klipsch seller there. Without publicly casting dispersions, I bought a "new in box" Klipsch product and low and behold it was defective. Finally after no help from seller and filing with PPal I just received a refund from PPal. BUYER BEWARE ON AGON KLIPSCH DEALER SALES