Check out these products and draw your own conclusions!

tube fanatic

• 4 weeks later...

"Application of the VTS Tuning Dots to the window behind the listening seat. This is a large window measuring four feet by eight feet. Improvements in soundstage dimensionality and image clarity were readily apparent, as well as the removal of harmonic smearing."

Did he completely cover the surface of the window with the tuning dot application to kill the reflective properties of glass with regard to sound?

I laugh when Internet reading from those who claim how these items improve sound, especially the dots.

This for free is one of my magic text dots (.) that causes my text to look clearer. Concentrate on my dot for only seven seconds, go back and reread, and you'll see how much better my text looks by causing your brain to concentrate on my small magic text dot, then reading the larger text. Each dot only good for one read. Purchase 12 of my magic text dots for only $1.99 through PayPal. They can be received by you after payment via PM or email. Here's a free sample to forum members to try at your choosing.  ( . . . . . . . . . . . . )