Inventory - List Extra Audio Gear

wvu80

List your extra audio gear here that you have and are not using, or anything you might want to sell sometime in the future. 

Inspired by Zeus121996 who had an unobtainium CF-3 woofer that now looks like it will be going to a new home.  List single speakers, spare sets of speakers, woofs, crossovers, horns, amps, or whatever you have in the basement collecting dust.  It does not mean you want to sell it, but if someone is looking for something they might contact you to see if it is available.

You can list a price, but that is not necessary.

I put this Inventory thread in Tech Mods, but let me know if it should be moved to the For Sale section.

OK here goes

Monarchy SM70 Amp

McIntosh Mc2200 Amp

McIntosh Mc2270 Amp

Decware SE84CS Amp

JE Labs EL-34 Single Ended Amp

Accuphase P266 Amp

Outlaw Audio M200 mono Amp single only one

Outlaw Audio ICBM six-channel bass management crossover

Marchand XM44 crossover 

Pioneer RT-707 real to real

Frazier Dixielander speakers with Altec horns and 909 drivers

JBL 2404H Baby Butt Tweeters

Selenium D405 high quality 8 ohm 2 inch outlet 4 inch voice coil phenolic diaphragm driver

I can keep going but the wife needs my help

4 minutes ago, brians7 said:

OK here goes

Monarchy SM70 Amp

McIntosh Mc2200 Amp

McIntosh Mc2270 Amp

Decware SE84CS Amp

JE Labs EL-34 Single Ended Amp

Accuphase P266 Amp

Outlaw Audio M200 mono Amp single only one

Outlaw Audio ICBM six-channel bass management crossover

XM44 crossover 

Pioneer RT-707 real to real

Frazier Dixielander speakers with Altec horns with 909 drivers

JBL 2404H Baby Butt Tweeters

Selenium D405 high quality 8 ohm 2 inch outlet 4 inch voice coil phenolic diaphragm driver

I can keep going but the wife need help

Is this Cecca's son in law?

Mark

Is this Cecca's son in law?          Cecca, was a sculptor and engineer in Florence, Italy. He is best known for his sculptures―often mechanical―carried in religious processions, theatrical machinery, and military devices. He was killed in battle in 1488 while accompanying the Florentine army and was buried in Florence at the Church of San Pier Scheraggio (later absorbed into the Uffizi

No Sir

9 minutes ago, brians7 said:

Is this Cecca's son in law?          Cecca, was a sculptor and engineer in Florence, Italy. He is best known for his sculptures―often mechanical―carried in religious processions, theatrical machinery, and military devices. He was killed in battle in 1488 while accompanying the Florentine army and was buried in Florence at the Church of San Pier Scheraggio (later absorbed into the Uffizi

No Sir

OK, next door neighbor?

Mark

31 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Why? What's the point? If you want to sell it, list it. If not, don't.

That's a good question.  I had something in mind but I'm so wordy I probably didn't explain it very well.

Think of it as a repository for all the stuff we as a group have.  For instance I have a single EV DH1506 compression driver for a center project I never got together.  If somebody from the Forum wanted it I would sell it to them, but I'm not looking to sell it, if that makes any sense.

I'm hoping it can be a nice resource for the forum between those who have things and those who need things.

7 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

That's a good question.  I had something in mind but I'm so wordy I probably didn't explain it very well.

Think of it as a repository for all the stuff we as a group have.  For instance I have a single EV DH1506 compression driver for a center project I never got together.  If somebody from the Forum wanted it I would sell it to them, but I'm not looking to sell it, if that makes any sense.

I'm hoping it can be a nice resource for the forum between those who have things and those who need things.

Thai is it exactly well said. Some of  stuff I should sell if someone need it and most of it I would l loan out to any one with in reason.

• Like 1

O.K.  Here's mine. 

Gold University Mid-T

University SAHF on K-1000

E-V Wolverine TW-35

K-77

1956 K-5-J Wall art for the right charity case

Aragon 47k w/original box and paper; not cheap then, better, but not cheap now. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's after Christmas 2016, time to put the old inventory on-line, especially if you're not sure you want to sell it, so no price listing needed just yet.

+++

List any mini amps you may have, I'm looking for one.

+++

MODS:  It's not a big deal, but If you don't mind, please move this thread to Garage Sale.  Thanks.