C'mon Tiger!

ZEUS121996

He's never been the same since his ex wore him out with his own clubs and deservedly so.  Hard to root for someone who's a huge p.o s. on and off the course.  

Are we talking current politics, or golf? Wooo Hooo! Zing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

I wonder now if his swing is still 135 MPH.  JJK

The talking heads on the Golf Channel say his swing is now more controlled than in the past.

As in any swing sport, power is the enemy of control.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He's never been the same since his ex wore him out with his own clubs and deservedly so.  Hard to root for someone who's a huge p.o s. on and off the course.  

Social media and camera phones are what killed the party. There are a bunch of POS in every sport, the groupies wait in the hotel lobbies for athletes in team sports, on the course the hang out on the ropes. Sergio and everyone else were laughing when Tiger got caught, they all get laid on command. He just happened to be the #1 player in the world forever and got caught. Being married just made it worse. If anyone really thinks his wife Ella didn't know, they must need a wake up call. She probably told him like so many every day wives to leave it outside and don't embarrass me by getting caught. I always wonder what the player and caddy are pointing at all the time. I don't think it's where to hit the ball, it's more along the lines of, "You see that blonde in the extra short sun dress? Yea, the one who isn't wearing a thong, get her # and set it up for later after dinner. if you want to jump in, give me a minute and then go ahead" Why else would they all be pointing 5 yards of the green and laughing their asses off? OK, maybe it isn't quite that bad but.......

Mark