Mcintosh C220 Tube Preamplifier - SOLD

Lost240

Mcintosh C220 Tube Preamplifier. I am the second owner of this preamp. This is one of the best sounding preamps I have ever owned. It is in excellent condition and I have the original double box, power cord, remote, and manual. I would prefer local Pickup in Southbury, CT -SOLD

1439394-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439395-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439396-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439397-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439398-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439399-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439400-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

1439401-mcintosh-c220-tube-preamplifier.jpg

I've had great experience with this Mcintosh C220 preamp.

NOTE for active crossover users relying on XLR hookups......cough, cough...jubilee users....

This preamp is seemless to use with an active,digital crossover.  Mark1101 is using one right now and is absolutely perfect in that setup...using active ashly crossover ....QSC pro amps for subs, and mcIntosh amps on the top end.  Not a single buzz or hiss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jwc said:

NOTE for active crossover users relying on XLR hookups......cough, cough...jubilee users....

This preamp is seemless to use with an active,digital crossover.  Mark1101 is using one right now and is absolutely perfect in that setup...using active ashly crossover ....QSC pro amps for subs, and mcIntosh amps on the top end.  Not a single buzz or hiss.

Nice.  Just like a Mac should be, eh?

2 hours ago, jwc said:

Yup.........extremely clean and quiet.........just rocks. Very sweet and reliable unit.  GLWS.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lost240 said:

Weekend special $2500 plus shipping! 

Great price.  It has already depreciated and will hold its value at this level for some time.  Could use it two years...then sell for almost same price to move to another level.

You can't get any MAC preamps from even the 2000's era for sub $2000.

Throw two Smooth plate teles in the line stage and you really have something here.

• Like 1