Aragon 4004 MKII = $$$

Woofers and Tweeters

A guy on the Emotiva forum won the recent auction for the Walnut RF-7 II's and they were practically destroyed by the time they arrived at his house. He was escalating it last I heard but he said he would never buy from them again. I haven't seen any updates since he was waiting on return authorization. They were beautiful, here is the link

https://www.ebth.com/items/4946786-klipsch-speakers-and-subwoofers

7 hours ago, jason str said:

Almost purchased one of these years ago, if you can get it for $500 you did well.

I agree, a very well built solid performer with plenty of low impedance driving capabilities.  High quality parts throughout.  Even if you spent another $400.00 or so refreshing it.

Bill

I've always been curious about these amps and the larger 8008's. I've had a few Acurus amplifiers and really liked the 200x3 amp that I had although I didn't care for the A150 quite as much thought it was still decent. I havn't been watching this auction site so don't know how popular it is, do they generally get eBay prices?

1 hour ago, jjptkd said:

. I havn't been watching this auction site so don't know how popular it is, do they generally get eBay prices?

As far as prices, sometimes new is cheaper. 

I have bought several things from this site. I try to warn people about the pick up dates and time (see the link about the rf7). It differs from eBay in that the set end time will be extended if bids are still being placed.