Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@dirtmudd  I think George approves.  lol  Those were the sleeper's back in the day.  ALWAYS sounded great.  Nice sharin the rig w/us.  Thanks! 

I know that lil girl I saw dancin to Crims is older so that's gonna be the fun part.  Watching her share you love now that she's older.  :)

• Like 2

Sara Bareilles has been around for a while but a friend turned me onto her a few years ago.  Picked up a couple just for a listen.  She rocks it in her own way with outstanding vocals.  She can take ya there and the imaging is fantastic

20230424-203104.jpg

Sara Beth Bareilles (/bəˈrɛlɪs/, bə-RELL-iss; born December 7, 1979)[1] is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She has sold over three million albums and over 15 million singles in the United States. She has earned various accolades, including two Grammy Awards, as well as nominations for three Primetime Emmy Awards, and two Tony Awards. In February 2012, VH1 named her one of the Top 100 Greatest Women in Music.[2]

:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m going back in time

Something a little different spinning today from 1971

A Prog rock album that is heavily weighted with brass instruments 

They are a UK late 1960s / early 1970s brass-rock, prog/rock/blues/soul outfit

They only released 2 albums and I have the debut LP although they did release a couple of singles in 1970 

Artist - Swegas 

Title - Child Of Light 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/5024062-Swegas-Child-Of-Light

IMG-4307.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2