Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Ok friends.....returned from the market, all foods put away, caught a youTube subscrip and now time to sit back and enjoy these with my tea.  (yes, that is a Dunkin' winter mug :emotion-21:)  First photo here:  dug these up from the Audio Showroom library.  Going for the One is an original purchase of mine from the original release date.IMG-2971.jpg

IMG-2975.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Side B..........what I find amazing is how much more 'mellow' this album is alongside Big G.  This one is less harsh and more full bodied.  Kind of interesting considering they are 10 years apart in release

Big G = 1987.IMG-2980.jpg

IMG-2979.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Nice @GWSmith !

Saw trifold in the "E" and I knew what was up with you talking about prog a while ago! 

"Wondrous Stories" always hit me at the altitude I stayed at back then most of the time :cool:

HA, Wondrous Stories playing right now.....I'm with you JJ.  ;)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

It's a beauty!

Got to go, I've got the green one on a good cd and 18hz to 20K response to set up!

NIce!, Enjoy.  I don't have a subwoofer with this system.  But in another room, the Velodyne F-1500-r is still in use.  That baby coasts on down to 15Hz.  Great for that last octave of the pedal pipeorgan :emotion-21:.

• Like 1

I was suprised from the musical beauty when I spun Steve Hackett´s " please don´t touch " today, it´s his second solo album after he left Genesis . Guestsinger were Richie Havens and Randy Crawford

SteveHackett.thumb.jpg.84da3720a08f16209fb045f8e7a5211d.jpg

than I spun the english ProgRock Band Nektar with their Album " Magic is a Child " 

NektarMagicisaChild.thumb.jpg.1995adceac56dabc0052331999b190fa.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1