Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@Klipsch104db How'd it sound?  Anything of substance?  Only saw a couple I really wanted but they only had 3 of the one.  Blah.  Just another over-rated day in the land of vinyl.  I was eyeballin the Neil Young release but I think I've got darn near all of his now.  They did say they had 100 copies of Taylor Swift's drop yesterday!  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

@Klipsch104db How'd it sound?  Anything of substance?  Only saw a couple I really wanted but they only had 3 of the one.  Blah.  Just another over-rated day in the land of vinyl.  I was eyeballin the Neil Young release but I think I've got darn near all of his now.  They did say they had 100 copies of Taylor Swift's drop yesterday!  😂

Sounds fantastic! Looks even better. Did a good job mastering it. Worth the $25 I paid for it. The last song on the album, Think About It has a Dazed and Confused sound to it. Some are already on Ebay selling at inflated price. I couldn't tell you if they had any Taylor Swift. Wasn't on my list.😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dark Side of the Moon 50th clear vinyl delivered today. Ordered it months ago. 2 albums. Can only play one side. Sound quality is top notch! Much better than my late 70s MFSL. And the clear vinyl with the silk screen printing looks mesmerizing on my Ortofon cork mat!! 😆

20240420_155038_resized.jpg

• Like 8

It’s a beautiful but rainy day in Brisbane 

So something a little up tempo is in order in the blues rock genre featuring John Wetton on vocals and Richard Palmer James 

Artist - Jack-Knife

Title - Wish You Would 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/1856033-Jack-Knife-I-Wish-You-Would

IMG-5034.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Abomb said:

Will be picking this up later today for a little Sunday evening spin.

2515759_1024x1024.jpg

Great band from the 80's. Started out with Yngwie Malmsteen on guitar. When he left they replaced him with a fairly decent guitarist. Steve Vai...lol. Now it's a new lineup but Graham Bonnet is still with the band and showing that he still has the pipes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Abomb said:

You should come by. They have a great exercise program. It's called the  "Swim for your life exercise plan". 😉

Sounds like a huge mosh pit to me w/a couple big guns!  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Abomb  Take it easy on me I didn't know it was Sunday til 2PM.  I wondered WHY my lil meds tray that said Saturday was empty.  So I took Sunday's just to be safe cause I thought I remembered taking them yesterday.  The boys moved Jam Night from Friday night to Saturday night THAT started all of this cause it's always on Friday. 

One of the guys in the band called me about 2 and asked if I wanted to head to Columbus with them to see Springsteen.  He and his wife had an xtra ticket.  Guess her sister was gonna go w/her hubby and he bailed.  I said well that's tomorrow night.  He started laffin and told me it was Sunday.  Yea, ok...  @JohnJ knows the kinda crap that happens on jam night.  Dazed and confused.   Sometimes I really think I need a "Medic Alert" bracelet!  😂 

• Haha 5

You'll be alright bud... eventually, not sure about me though!

Too bad that Clarence Clemmons has "gone home" it would have been a better show. Would not go even if free now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3