Is there nothing I can say

Nothing I can do

Change your mind

I'm so in love with you

Too deep in

You can't get out

You're just a poor girl in a rich man's house

Yeah, baby, I'm crying over you

Don't you know promises were never made to keep?

Just like the night, they dissolve off in sleep

I'll be your savior, steadfast and true

I'll come to your emotional rescue

Yeah, the other night, crying

Crying baby, yeah yeah I'm crying

Yeah I'm like a child baby

I'm like a child baby

Child yeah, I'm like a child, like a child like a child like a child

You think you're one of a special breed

You think that you're his pet Pekingese

I was dreaming last night babe

Last night I was dreaming

How you'd be mine, but I was crying

Like a child, yeah, I was crying

Crying like a child

You will be mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, all mine

You could be mine, could be mine, could be mine all mine

I come to you, so silent in the night

So stealthy, so animal quiet

Yeah, you should be mine, mine, whew

Yes, you could be mine

Tonight and every night

I would be your knight in shining armour

Coming to your emotional rescue

You will be mine, you will be mine, all mine

You will be mine, you will be mine, all mine

I will be your knight in shining armour

Riding across the desert on a fine Arab charger

Hated this when it was released in 1980. Love it now. DiscoStones. 

This is a nice copy I have. Came with the poster. Found it at Electric Fetus in Minneapolis about 10 years ago. $10.00.

20240513_152459.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Abomb said:

Heading out for an airboat ride in The Everglades. 😁

If there was a lil bar w/food across the road from the place the food there was great.  Threw a tent down on Monument Lake @ the Nat'l Park  IF that's the area.  Million of 'em down there. 

I'd stopped in an airboat place in Novmber a few year's ago.  They weren't open yet but was shootin the crap w/some old guy who had an airboat he ran outta there.  Asked if I wanted to go out.  I laffed HARD at that one.  Swamps, gators, snakes and critters?  Just say NO!  He got it so that started an hour bs session.  Musta seen my retired Army plate.  lol  Wound up takin me across the street to eat and paid for it. Never saw a check or any cash go to the woman so figured it was prolly his wife.  lolol 

Hope ya had a nice time.  I ride with the locals when I'm out on walkabout.  Their turf.  Ya just roll with it and get along.  Always works for me.  Life's about respect.    :)

• Like 5

@Full Range  Nah, not when we have one in Columbus.  Used to go there just about every year   ALWAYS a great time.  Great peeps doin their thang and I ate like  pig.  Perfect!  :)   

My  pile is growing .  FINALLY got some sleep so maybe.  lol  Ugn!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@KROCK don't you start!  I'm suitin up to go mow and gettin my game face on.  Rain's a comin in.  I'll send it to ya tough guy so get ready for a stroll around the shack!  😂

Un-zip on a rainy day.  Maybe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

@KROCK don't you start!  I'm suitin up to go mow and gettin my game face on.  Rain's a comin in.  I'll send it to ya tough guy so get ready for a stroll around the shack!  😂

Un-zip on a rainy day.  Maybe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Time to GO!  From the un-played pile into a stack/pile somewhere here.  Quit laffin!  i'm on a mission,  Not much I wanted on RSD this time around.  Blah!   So, outta mere curiosity and a need to check out this OLD JBL SP128S bass box I did a thang.  Went outta the box ahhhgain. Hey, it's from RSD so it's gotta be a good one right?   😂

image.png

This is NOT mandatory reading and there will NEVER be a quiz!  Fact!  :)

Jeffery Lamar Williams[6] (born August 16, 1991), known professionally as Young Thug,[a] is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Known for his eccentric vocal style and fashion,[8] he is considered an influential figure in modern hip hop and trap music, and a pioneer of the mumble rap microgenre.[9][3] Williams embarked on a musical career in 2011, releasing a series of mixtapes beginning with I Came from Nothing. In 2013, he signed with fellow Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane's 1017 Records[10] and gained further attention and praise for his debut mixtape with the label, 1017 Thug, released in February of that year.[11]

Text message to youngest daughter in Phoenix.

Hey Marissa, Dad did a thing.  See that pic and the lp?  I wanted to check out my bass speakers I stole.

OMG Dad hahahaha so funny

What was your fav song?

That's not his best album though

He's one of my favs

Seriously?   I'm looking at my life;sitting here.  Lord help us all.   😂  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Gary Lee Clark Jr.[1] (born February 15, 1984) is an American blues guitarist and singer from Austin, Texas[2][3] who fuses blues, rock and soul music with elements of hip hop.[4] In 2011, Clark signed with Warner Bros Records and released The Bright Lights EP.[5] It was followed by the albums Blak and Blu (2012) and The Story of Sonny Boy Slim (2015). Throughout his career, Clark has been a prolific live performer, documented by Gary Clark Jr. Live (2014) and Gary Clark Jr Live/North America (2017).

image.png

Well, I'm 0 for2 today now!  I'll admit it I was clueless so sought out a couple reviews and it seemed like "jpg.raw" could be a nice play so I jumped.

Wrong answer!  ANOTHER  40$ 3-sided double lp.  QUIT IT!

Suffered thru ALL 3 sides and never even got a 4th side?  Save your money although you COULD enjoy it.  Took one for the team today for sure.  😂 Although, the youngest may love him.  :)

• Like 6

Back home in NY. While the trip to see the folks in Florida went well, and I am always thrilled to see Mom and Dad. The fact that it is now 62F outside and not 96F with 100% humidity makes me happy in a way mere words cannot do justice to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

First time I ever heard of Ted Nugent was Double Live Gonzo in summer of 78 or 79. A neighborhood guy stopped me and said listen to this. He brought his stereo system outside and blasted Great White Buffalo. The whole neighborhood could hear it. After a few songs his mom was yelling out the window. Turn it off!! Music brings back so many memories!

20240517_155048_resized.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Is this your table and issues with the linn

1 hour ago, Abomb said:

I don't think I've ever seen a turntable boogie with music like that.

Drool boys drool.  Time's get tough put a dime on it.  :) Gonna have to pony up if ya want it.  I'm STILL considering  @oldtimer's high bid of twofity!  Ur learnin!  :)  😂  💪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4