Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Darn Bro, when I'm not watching ANY of the NHL teams I pull for getting dominated, I'm not too busy.

#8 is having a good to the last drop year! So many years later!

Deep in those cart msgs think there are phone #s.

I lived with a MA Italian & family for a decade...I can handle your dialect. We only use one syllable for the 0W30 weight I put in the teeny tiny motor though! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Not really...have no one to talk too..

Only Gia...

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I lived with a MA Italian & family for a decade...I can handle your dialect.

Italians and Greeks talk with their hands 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Oh NO! @billybob.

I grew up walking barefoot in the summer, Myrtle Beach once a year, Outer Banks before the houses, Blue Ridge before that spacey floating highway!

USS N.C. the day it docked in Wilmington, before they cleaned out all the wiring! When it was safe to drive around town without a degree of ESP.

Saw the Marshall Tucker Band bus going east on Archdale Dr. almost every Sunday morning walking to church.

Known some excellent northern folk from Long Island, Buffalo and Mass.

Worked with one nut of a painter from NJ until he scared the crap out of me in a 50' lift for the second time. I fired him when I touched the ground, got on my V-65 and left Disney before lunch that day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Saw MT at a bluegrass here and others. I can stand some CDaniels about anytime. going to go barefootin" lol myself.

Been through MBeach a few years back. Man, you all keep it between the lines...Going roadie my self. 2 bros worked a MMouse in Orlando.

This was late 6-70's. One bro drove a Kawa 500 4 banger. Neck got to hurtin"...Doc saw his helmet...figured it out...if I ever get up there,

I will bend an elbow, if you still do.🍸🍷😺

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

If your from tampa... You are a tampon

Bro?? 

I didn't know I had ticked you off. Did not mean to, was playin' around last week!

Without being mushy or gay thought we had a www friendship!

I"m alive because of LifeLink and Tampa General on Davis Island. Woke up with a new filter 3-31-01 there.

I was upset that the Lightning didn't play to win, after the Pens didn't play to win, after my `Canes didn't play to win. Consoling myself with Frank, Dusty and Billy. 

***I leave this up just for laughs, your pun hit  me  the wrong way after fighting with spec um on the phone then joining the underverse!!

OH the shame! can't believe I just entered a contract with att. I know better than that!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Bro?? 

I didn't know I had ticked you off. Did not mean to, was playin' around last week!

Without being mushy or gay thought we had a www friendship!

I"m alive because of LifeLink and Tampa General on Davis Island. Woke up with a new filter 3-31-01 there.

I was upset that the Lightning didn't play to win, after the Pens didn't play to win, after my `Canes didn't play to win. Consoling myself with Frank, Dusty and Billy. 

***I leave this up just for laughs, your pun hit  me  the wrong way after fighting with spec um on the phone then joining the underverse!!

OH the shame! can't believe I just entered a contract with att. I know better than that!

I'm not mad at anyone.... Or you #9....

But if I lived in Troy NY....

I would be a troilet  ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1