Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

@MicroMara 2PM here now and I didn't wake up til 12:30?  Crashed @ 1AM?  Seriously?  I need at least 2 liters of coffee before I even THINK about some tunes.  The brother's are gonna have to wait.  😂

Visit me mate 

I make great coffee 

And yes I roast my own coffee beans 🫘 as well  

AED17CA9-2AFD-4A37-B2A4-2A540DBA2B7F.jpg

6717CEF0-8D4E-410C-A8C3-8C7A9F49FA8C.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A Father’s Day spin

Because it’s Father’s Day here Down Under 

Just really like the cover of the Beatles song Tomorrow Never Knows

He owned the airwaves in the 80s and a brilliant drummer 

Artist - Phil Collins 

Title Face Value 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/1014007-Phil-Collins-Face-Value

2-E8331-D0-3-BD5-460-F-9340-4-CE62-B0362

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey Vinyl :wub: !   I would like you to see a sneak peak of what I just purchased from my high end dealer YESTERDAY (Sept. 3).

They actually have a beautiful pair of 75th anniversary JUBILEE's on display !   Can you imagine a 7" tweeter - midrange compression driver with a 5" voice coil?  WOW!   More to follow.

• Like 2

Ok, lets kick off the night here in Longfellow Music Hall with the DOUBLE LP, 180 gram Marillion 'Clutching at Straws'.   THANK YOU Dirt Mudd !!  

Hey there Paul........DO NOTE the vino selection this evening :biggrin2:   🍷IMG-0610.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Forte IVs angled?

Not angled, straight out, 20 feet away.  31" from the wall.  SO warm and full sounding, I am impressed!   These are the 'distressed oak' with lambs wool grilles.  As a Martin Logan guy, I am truly loving these at only ONE DAY old :biggrin2: !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Meant the profile pic was angled, nice that they do well at almost three feet out!

Thanks, yes, the low end response in my space is CLEARLY digging down lower then the Klipsch spec !   Same thing with the ML Classic 9's.  It is just a room that seems to bring the best out in low end response.   

SO, fortunate to have a space such as this.  New photo coming right up, stand by!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

Side TWO, here you go John................hot off the press.   NEW all tube amp coming in Thursday, that will be the system for the Forte 4's.  Enjoy !IMG-0613.jpg

Thanks John.  As you can see, I keep the electrostatics covered when not in use.  For now, running the Parasound Halo P6 pre and A-21 amp with the new speakers.  Can't wait to hear how the new Willsenton R8 amp sounds driving them !  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1