Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Another artist I have been following since my teenage years 

This is his first solo album after the band had a break - and what an album, need I say more?

Artist - Alice Cooper 

Title - Welcome To My Nightmare 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/3912015-Alice-Cooper-Welcome-To-My-Nightmare

EB34-EB4-C-55-D6-4-F19-A04-F-A91-B9-D375

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Full Range said:

Another artist I have been following since my teenage years 

This is his first solo album after the band had a break - and what an album, need I say more?

Artist - Alice Cooper 

Title - Welcome To My Nightmare 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/3912015-Alice-Cooper-Welcome-To-My-Nightmare

EB34-EB4-C-55-D6-4-F19-A04-F-A91-B9-D375

had this one in my hands a couple of days ago in a record store , wtb, but 65 € was too much ! So welcome to my nightmare 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Spinning something a little different 

Not many would know about Musique Concrète, style 

(Very early electronic music that used tapes, tubes, transistors and other electronic equipment to make music.) but not exclusively on all tracks 

The cover is also cool

Spooky Tooth are from New Jersey and Pierre Henry is from Paris France - he is the pioneer of Musique Concrete

Artist - Spooky Tooth / Pierre Henry

Title - Ceremony: An Electronic Mass

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/8501208-Spooky-Tooth-Pierre-Henry-Ceremony-An-Electronic-Mass

467612-B9-2-B00-4-D31-897-E-30-AFF01-AF0

Enjoy 

• Like 4

New music just delivered not more than 5 minutes ago 

Will spin when time allows 

Clipboard32_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1501209545 ULAN BATOR - Stereolith LP × 1
RVRB-047-THE-BLACK-ANGELS_MOCKUPS-TANGERINEW_HEAVYBLACKSPLATTER_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1615547902 BLACK ANGELS - Live at Levitation LP (Aust Exclusive colour vinyl) × 1
peacederesistance-bits_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1654670571 PEACE DE RESISTANCE - Bits and Pieces LP × 1
blackangels-wildernessfront_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1655201696 * PREORDER * BLACK ANGELS - Wilderness of Mirrors 2LP (Levitation Edition) (colour vinyl) × 1
workingmensclub-fearfear_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1653449762 WORKING MEN'S CLUB - Fear Fear LP (colour vinyl) × 1

In the flesh 

F3-C718-F1-51-D7-47-AF-9985-BCC57-BD27-B

• Like 5

......and, something brand new that gets quite HOT will sit right here next to the UTurn table.   New speaker cables of high quality are routed and sit waiting.   'Things' arrive tomorrow!, can't wait :emotion-29: 🍷 :emotion-21: :biggrin2:   IMG-0628.jpg

• Like 3

@henry4841

Do you have any records to spin? 
If so we would like to see them as we hunger for artists we may not have heard before ( like them or not we have a listen ) 

Now I will bring you up to speed on posting something not related to the thread 

If you have a funny bone you are welcome to post funny stuff but it’s only fair to post records as well 

Nothing stopping you from starting a new thread either 

Let’s call it “ The Funny Bone Thread “ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Full Range said:

@henry4841

Do you have any records to spin? 
If so we would like to see them as we hunger for artists we may not have heard before ( like them or not we have a listen ) 

Now I will bring you up to speed on posting something not related to the thread 

If you have a funny bone you are welcome to post funny stuff but it’s only fair to post records as well 

Nothing stopping you from starting a new thread either 

Let’s call it “ The Funny Bone Thread “ 

I understand. I practically listen only to LP's and I will post some of the LP's I enjoy as well. Last night I listened to Connie Francis. Lot's of reverberation used on that LP. At first it was pleasing but I got tired of it later on. 

R-3599206-1339585322-1299.jpeg__87414.16

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

Connie Francis is a fabulous singer 

But I must confess not to have any knowledge about Barbara Mandrel 

So I will need to have a listen in the morning as it’s 1 am here down under 

I bought 8 of hers in a deal along with 30 or more other LP's in two package deals from the same seller. There are a couple, one in particular, that just sucks. Nothing wrong with the vinyl but it is in the way it was recorded or either the vinyl pressing itself. It happened with LP's bought new years ago as well. The others are just beautiful sounding if you like country rock type of music. 

• Like 4

Good evening all, and great comradery as always.   TODAY, my new 'toy' arrived.  So, from electrostatics and John Curl designed preamp and amp, back to Klipsch and TUBES!  Just took this for you all..........enjoy :smile: ! DSCN2027.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2