Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, GWSmith said:

Good evening all, and great comradery as always.   TODAY, my new 'toy' arrived.  So, from electrostatics and John Curl designed preamp and amp, back to Klipsch and TUBES!  Just took this for you all..........enjoy :smile: ! DSCN2027.jpg

Looks like you won’t need a heater this winter 🥶😎

• Haha 2

So?

Henry likes Connie... what a blast from the past and a great talent that shouldn't be hard for anyone to recognize.

& Mr Smith is open minded about the marvels of improved electron flows! Klipsch & tubes.. with good copper in between. The EndGame... good job!

Remember... if the diamond fits the grooves, the grooves will last longer!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Of course I was here just a tad early. This seat is sooooo gonna suck.  Of course I only need one but on the upside???  This almost 40 year old gorgeous blonde came in with her bf and sat down in the empty seat next to the empty one beside me.  Yup, she even smelled fantistic.  :)  Gotta love a hoochie coochie girlie.  Sure beat the two lil chicks leaning on the retaining wall playing their blow up guitars in time w/EC.  lol

20220908-185612.jpg

Ni ni  😂

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, henry4841 said:

Decided to give them a try. Bought 4 LP's this morning. I will let everyone know what I think of their service when I get and play the records. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Full Range said:

Looks like you won’t need a heater this winter 🥶😎

Thanks Paul, well, I am enjoying the heat as I type, the amp has been on (day two) for just over 3 hours.  Should help with my heat pump heating system this winter :lol:.  

I will have more photos up tonight, as it is lunch time now here in MA. and I am continuing my listening but jumping around with digital sources.  VINYL this evening for sure.

I was thinking Paul, that your crossovers would look great with some HOT valves on them too :biggrin2: !

• Like 3

There´s nothing to spin for me today. I´m already, or still, in bed. Can´t move, have such bad back pain since this morning. Can´t explain where they come from so simple. In any case, they have ruined my day, I hope that tomorrow will be better. In Germany we say "Hexenschuss" or you might call it Whichcraft shot.

hexenschuss.png.b44223b93ca4afb42a4260e25edbb1da.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

There´s nothing to spin for me today. am already, or still, in bed. Can´t move, have such bad back pain since this morning. Can´t explain where they come from so simple. In any case, they have ruined my day, I hope that tomorrow will be better. In Germany we say "Hexenschuss" or you might call it Whichcraft shot.

hexenschuss.png.b44223b93ca4afb42a4260e25edbb1da.png

I think it´s called "lumbago"? Anyway, hope You´re better tomorrow, get well!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Booked solid today.  Crashed about 5AM, slept til one, made coffee then answered the phone.  "Dad, would you like to take Trenton to the high school game tonight?  His team gets to go on the field."  Double ugh.  Guess I'll eat junk, sit on my rear and post stuff tomorrow.  Some dude flew in from San Diego last night for the show and sat in the empty seat next to me.  A young high school teacher who has a youtube site and is trying to turn his classes into kids that enjoy rock n roll as opposed to what's out there today.  I've got some photos and video but this dude was covering songs as opposed to snippets.  More on the way over in youtube spinning so be bored w/my stills.  Gotta touch base w/him.   :)  Carry on!

• Like 3

BTW, if you can catch any of the remaining shows here's an insight.  Prior to Covid he was doing an entire evening of the blues.  Ticket sales were down over-all so the did a LOT of blues and a LOT of his old standby's.  Layla, I shot MicroMara, Cocaine and others.  This one totally amazed me.  One of my favs that never gets much play.  Killed it!

Yea, wrong thread.  Suffer!  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1