Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

HA!  Thank you John.........Ok, the 'call to order' over on RTM is out, and I have to run over there for a concert performance 'sync play'.  I will continue later with side C and D of Marillion, 'Clutching at Straws'.   Enjoy the evening of music !  :emotion-21:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

First of all, Happy Father's Day Paul!  O-H!   :)  Great Phil Collins album.

Mike you havin fun w/all those albums?  Great looking at piles and piles and piles and piles.  Oh yea a-ha sung in my best Daltry voice.  (insert drums here)   😂

Gary, how bout a loan?  I'm workin on a pitcher of semi-sweet water from a lil Kroger packet in a 2 quart pitcher.  A lil vino would work much better right now.  :)

So where were you today @MicroMaraI didn't roll out til 11:15???  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GWSmith said:

DO NOTE the vino selection this evening 

Just finding inspiration well that's my excuse Just for the record I'm gonna put it down Just for the record I'm gonna change my life around Just another empty gesture with an empty glass

• Like 4

So many thanks to Michael (Dirt Mudd) for his inspiration to me and my enjoyment of Marillion !  Time for Side FOUR, and with the sweet sounds via brand new Klipsch Forte 4's, bidding you all a good evening.   I will be back again tomorrow evening to explore MORE through these fantastic speakers!  ZZZZZZZzzzzzz  :sleep:  IMG-0616.jpg

IMG-0618.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JohnJ said:

8:40 EST is 2:40 tomorrow morning for George!

He's six hours ahead.

He's not usually up this late, but I have seen him up sometimes!

You got it JJ , unfortunately I do not always manage to stay awake .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You see @henry4841 this is the thread of bliss. This is all about music and fun. No annoying controversial discussions about audio equipment and the eternal questions of why am I right and you are not. Listening to music is the most individual sensory organ of each person, so the previously mentioned discussions are obsolete.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

Recently finished building one of Maynard's amplifiers which to me really accentuates vocals. This voice just sounds wonderful on it. You can find it on Ebay factory sealed for around $10

s-l500.jpg

not for a german guy ....available in USA only . BTW ..I follow what you´re doing ....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1