While talking jobs: OPENINGs immediate fill

USNRET

I post this occasionally but since most of you geezers are older than me perhaps you know someone
Corpus Christi TX
Lockheed Martin not civil service
DOD Secret and Homeland Security BI required (after start)
Facilities worker (not the correct billet name): Minor electrical, plumbing, building shipping crates for aircraft part, mowing. I think that is around $24/hr
Aircraft worker; no license required but MUST have large aircraft sheet metal fabrication / blueprint reading skills
Aircraft mechanics; A&P license with P-3 or C-130 experience. Somewhere around $32-34 /hr
Aircraft structures mechanic; A&P license with large aircraft repair experience. Somewhere around $32-34 /hr
Aircraft electrician; no license but must have P-3 aircraft maintenance / troubleshooting experience. Somewhere around $32-34 /hr

Aircraft Maintenance Control Associate Manager, salaried; USN P-3 maintenance control experience with A&P license.

If you have the FAA license authority to test you can hire on but must get license within 180 days.

I don't have the CBA in front of me so salaries are a swag from memory.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I post this occasionally but since most of you geezers are older than me perhaps you know someone
Corpus Christi TX
Lockheed Martin not civil service
DOD Secret and Homeland Security BI required (after start)
Facilities worker (not the correct billet name): Minor electrical, plumbing, building shipping crates for aircraft part, mowing. I think that is around $24/hr
Aircraft worker; no license required but MUST have large aircraft sheet metal fabrication / blueprint reading skills
Aircraft mechanics; A&P license with P-3 or C-130 experience. Somewhere around $32-34 /hr
Aircraft structures mechanic; A&P license with large aircraft repair experience. Somewhere around $32-34 /hr
Aircraft electrician; no license but must have P-3 aircraft maintenance / troubleshooting experience. Somewhere around $32-34 /hr

Aircraft Maintenance Control Associate Manager, salaried; USN P-3 maintenance control experience with A&P license.

If you have the FAA license authority to test you can hire on but must get license within 180 days.

I don't have the CBA in front of me so salaries are a swag from memory.

What, no tube testers?  Pfffffttt....

Just now, BigStewMan said:

Being in the sea going service, i don’t have that experience you list.  As a favor to you, i will make all the chow runs for $28 an hour.

THANKS! I figure it should take about 10-15 minutes to pickup my lunch. I will attempt to keep the menu price low so you don't lose much. Burger / fires = $10. $7 fee for you for 1/4 hour. You only lose $3. Think of the tax write off!!!!

• Like 1