I'm out

prodj101

You'll be back. A good forum is hard to stay away from.cwm1.gif

------------------

Klipsch Gear (Proud to be 100% Klipsch)s>c>

* FRONTS: RF-7* CENTER: RC-7* SURROUNDS: RS-7* REAR: RC-7* SUB: RSW-12 / RSW-15 (feel the sonic waves)c>s>

Harman Kardon Gears>c>

* RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520* AMPLIFIER: Harman kardon PA4000* DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)s>c>

Video Gears>c>

* InFocus ScreenPlay 110 DLP Projectors>c>

Computer and Game Gears>c>

* PC Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 4.1* Microsoft XBOX with Monster cable for that 5.1 Dolby Digitial surroundc>

s>f>

Well, if you want to leave, OK.

I think about every month, some of us have to vent anything that has gotten on our nerves over a few weeks.

You can spot a bad thread by the think called a "title", you can simply skip it and go to questions like "bass management in my Denon 3803" instead of "So and so is a Nazi"

Simple, eh?

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

quote:

Originally posted by kenratboy:

Simple, eh?

Sadly no. Prime example, your informative post about cd burning turned into a food flinging hate fest...

maybe the webmaster can kinda... lose some of those threads and ppl in the move... hehe

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

P...when I first read this I thought that this would be a bit of an over-reaction on your part, but man after reading your last few name calling, swearing posts in the other thread I agree with you...it is time to go. That is way beyond arguing your point past the generally recognized boundaries of "proper." Simply put, your last few posts are inappropriate. This is a great place...full of helpful, friendly, well-informed, experienced people who don't need to be exposed to junior high name calling. What pisses me off the most is that your antics may have turned them off to the forum too.

This message has been edited by kev313 on 09-25-2002 at 10:50 PM

Okay, I feel guilty about insulting Trevor on my last post and I feel I owe him a apology.

(Hell, I need to quit acting 14.)

Sorry about that.

But when you come on here and head a thread with a insult towards someone, well, be prepared to defend yourself.

I feel you would a great contributer to this forum, but you have to post in a adult manner.

You were doing fine until the Theears is a liar thread.

Take some time away from here, but don't go away permenant like.

It'll cool off, and everything will be cool.

You said it yourself, you have a right to be here.

Accept it or not, I won't lose any sleep over it.

And by all means, don't ever lose your fondness for Klipsch speakers over some dumb Forum rancor.

Damn! You guys are down right mean to each other...

I have to admit though, that was kinda funnys>

------------------

Klipsch Gear (Proud to be 100% Klipsch)s>c>

* FRONTS: RF-7* CENTER: RC-7* SURROUNDS: RS-7* REAR: RC-7* SUB: RSW-12 / RSW-15 (feel the sonic waves)c>s>

Harman Kardon Gears>c>

* RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520* AMPLIFIER: Harman kardon PA4000* DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)s>c>

Video Gears>c>

* InFocus ScreenPlay 110 DLP Projectors>c>

Computer and Game Gears>c>

* PC Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 4.1* Microsoft XBOX with Monster cable for that 5.1 Dolby Digitial surroundc>

s>f>

Hey Justin, I just abandon the thread after 2 posts, just disn't want to spend time on that one, and I forgot about it. I am amazed what happened to it, WOW!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

Yea, I understand where 101 is coming from, but i have to say he handled it in the worst way. Ive read some of theears posts, and I see that sometimes they might be taken as being rude (might = key word). He IS just being sarcastic, and well a lot of people out there have that same sense of humor. Once you get the humor, you enjoy life more =) Theears is also a wealth of information, and if there really is a problem, he WILL help solve it, or give as many suggestions as possible.

------------------

"we only came to kick some a$$... rock the f***ing house and kick some a$$" - Tenacious D(kyle quit the band)

Tenacious D rocks. They're sweeeet(Cartman-SP). I wish they would keep showing them on HBO. I haven't seen a new episode in along time. In fact I haven't seen any episodes in a long time. What's up with that?

------------------

89' K-horn's(Mains)

81' Cornwall's(Rears)

85' Heresey's(Centers)

KSW-12(Sub)

Yamaha RX-V1

61" Hitachi WIDESCREEN

Dish Net w/Opt Out

X-Box w/Opt & Comp Outs(DVD/CD)

JVC S-VHS

Sony Minidisk

-------------------------

Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out. Opps thats right, in outer space the doors come down electronically, so don't let it hit you in the head or it might knock some sense in to you.

Sorry had to do it, everyone else was and I felt left out.

------------------

27" 3 line digital comb filter JVC TV

Denon AVR-2802 Receiver

Denon CDM-270 CD Player

Aiwa DVD Player (sucks)

Klipsch RF3-II's Fronts

Klipsch RC3-II Center

Infinity HPS-250 Subwoofer

Yamaha ??? surrounds

69"X76" Hand made oak entertainment center.

This message has been edited by zandern on 09-26-2002 at 02:28 PM

Prod - I don't think that you should really leave, maybe just relax, blow this whole thing off, lighten the stress a little. You did apologize to the forum for the recent activities, which is very noble, but like a lot of us said, maybe just try to stay away from this type of posts. You are a great source for knowledge, and it would be great for you to hang around. If you see a post by Ear, and don't agree with it, just state the facts for your opinion and let it be, no name calling, or insulting. And he may do the same to your posts, or even better just don't reply. Everyone has an opinion, and everyone is intitled to it. People can't get mad at each other for what they believe, that's what's wrong with this world today.

Just take a breather, and take it one day at a time, we're all here to help each other and enjoy the wonderful world of Klipsch, without this board and the wonderful people, this stuff wouldn't mean so much to us.

If you choose to leave, which is totally up to you, I hope you stick with Klipsch and enjoy it for many years to come. You really shouldn't let words or name calling make you leave, this is life dude, if you bail out on this little fiasco, the rest of your life is gonna be REAL HARD! Trust me! 2.gif

----------------

On 9/25/2002 11:54:00 PM Sholnay wrote:

Yea, I understand where 101 is coming from, but i have to say he handled it in the worst way. Ive read some of theears posts, and I see that sometimes they might be taken as being rude (might = key word). He IS just being sarcastic, and well a lot of people out there have that same sense of humor. Once you get the humor, you enjoy life more =) Theears is also a wealth of information, and if there really is a problem, he WILL help solve it, or give as many suggestions as possible.

------------------

"we only came to kick some a$$... rock the f***ing house and kick some a$$" - Tenacious D(kyle quit the band)

----------------

Yes, that is just the way he is IMO...as Sholnay said he is a wealth of information as are you. besides it's very easy for people to misconstrue words, especially when theyh are put on a forum... But in any event best of luck to you, but hopefully you'll return in the near future.