Max Volume!

Jeff Matthews

5 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Well, guys, I have to side with dirtmudd on this.  I like the Stones, but there aren't that many Stones tunes that I'd put in the "great" category.  Genesis, on the other hand, is loaded with great tunes.

So your IQ is lower than I thought also.

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

How do you associate the Stones with high IQ? 

First, you have to understand that it's only rock and roll.  You need satisfaction,  and a little sympathy, and some taste.  So take some shelter, and a mother's little helper to get you on your way for another busy day.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

First, you have to understand that it's only rock and roll.  You need satisfaction,  and a little sympathy, and some taste.  So take some shelter, and a mother's little helper to get you on your way for another busy day.

Anyway you look at it, I'm shattered.

• Haha 1

To do whatever you want.  Say goodbye to Ruby Tuesday, who could hang a name on you?   i'll just ride in my long black limousine, look at you and look at me.  But with no money in our coats, who could say we never tried?  So you know, hey, you, get off of my cloud....

I must have clicked on the wrong thread. I thought this was the max volume thread, not the lets bicker at each other thread.

I can settle this. Both Gensis and the stones suck (YAWN). Everybody knows that Pink Floyd and Rush are the best bands on the planet... universe. My band is better than your band.  :P

Hurumph.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, gottajam said:

I must have clicked on the wrong thread. I thought this was the max volume thread, not the lets bicker at each other thread.

I can settle this. Both Gensis and the stones suck (YAWN). Everybody knows that Pink Floyd and Rush are the best bands on the planet... universe. My band is better than your band.  :P

Hurumph.