condition: excellent 
make / manufacturer: Klipsch 
model name / number: Synergy F-30 

Pair of Klipsch Synergy F-30 Black speakers for sale. $400/pair
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

57 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I thought scam too, but there is a phone number

(614) 314-7005

The 614 area code is Ohio, along with the newer 740.

+++

You guys are right to be alert to scams in Ohio, especially on Klipsch speakers.  For a long time there were scammers posting on CL Columbus and Cincinnati and people from those local CL locations were always warning others to watch out.  Speakers would get listed for ridiculously low prices and there was no seller.

• Like 1

Found a pair on the side of the road by the trash.  I asked the owner if he was throwing them out, "yup take them if you want them".  The veneer was shot and the serial numbers were mixed matched.  But the components were all in great working order.  Great sounding speaker. I traded them for some bookshelf models with the same mid and tweeter in the same wood grain.  I gave them to a buddy who was putting a system together, he still uses them to this day. 

• Like 2

I've had 3 pairs/iterations of the L100T's over the last 10 years.  I bought a rough pair where the drivers were all perfect, except for the usual foam need for the woofers.  Gave $100 for  those.  Then an AK member just happened to have a perfect pair of L100T cabinets that I bought from him for $100 and I built grills for  them with the same stand off pegs...but out of wood instead of plastic.  Also bought a pair of L100S's complete with boxes but sold them about a year after as I didn't need 2 pairs after I'd converted the L100T crossovers to the T3 version.   The L100S were the military version L100T's with vinyl wrapped cabinets and the same smaller cabinet as the T3.  (regular L100T's have slightly larger cabinets)   Also had a pair in Texas that I sold before moving from there back to Arkansas.  Along with my pristine set of '78 Walnut Klipschorns.  sigh...

I think I sold the L100S's for $800 plus shipping to someone in the Florida Keys and the L100T's were picked up by someone who drove 5 hours to get them.  I kept the one pair because I still like the way they sound.  I sold this series back in the late 80's at the store I worked at in my hometown....Audio Express.  We carried all of the L series from the L60T to the 250ti plus displayed a pair of JBL Project Everest D55000 ($10,000 a pair at the time)