CL: Vintage Klipsch Speakers(Tallahassee)

billybob

17 minutes ago, billybob said:

Somebody give me some relief. :blush2: Starting to panic again.

Start the car, NOW!

No matter what else is included, it's a great deal.  If they don't work, it's a great deal.  When they don't buff out, it's a great deal.  When the Harman Kardon turns out to actually be "Harmon" knockoffs, it's a great deal.  Are you sensing a pattern here Billybob?

• Like 1

Personally, if I were close, I'd accept the offer, ask him to call the other person to avoid a wasted trip and send $$ via PayPal immediately.  If you accept before the other person even looks at them without responding to the offer., you're well within the law of contracts.  Arranging to come take a look is NOT an acceptance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Personally, if I were close, I'd accept the offer, ask him to call the other person to avoid a wasted trip and send $$ via PayPal immediately.  If you accept before the other person even looks at them without responding to the offer., you're well within the law of contracts.  Arranging to come take a look is NOT an acceptance.

Going to pick them up...shortly!:emotion-21:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, billybob said:

Just looked it up on google map. My target is the bullseye. Works for me. The other was coming to look. As of now, I am a buyer.

awesome!  waiting eagerly to hear more about how this goes.  best of luck.

• Like 1