Klipsch / Kibo ordering problems

cmarz

19 minutes ago, TasDom said:

Tell her to calm down and ...................keep her shirt on!

Merry Christmas

You do know at many companies, broadcasting,  congressional seats and of course our highly respected elites in Hollywood you would quickly be banished with that remark?! Just sayin' --   

20 hours ago, babadono said:

Were her calls going to Pakistan or India? Jeesh...They're doing you a favor taking your money?

As far as I know the US.  I'm going to wait for Chad to respond before I start calling.  I have a low tolerance for incompetence and indifference so normally it isn't pleasant for the person on the other end.

• Administrators
On 12/25/2017 at 11:32 AM, CECAA850 said:

@Chad

My wife orders a t shirt for me on Dec 5th as a Christmas present.  She received a confirmation number for the order.  Since that time she has been unable to get any further information on the order.  She's made multiple calls to Klipsch and Corporate Imaging Inc.  They keep pointing the finger at each other and telling her to call the other party.  I need to know who I can call to help her straighten this out.  She's pretty much fed up with the whole ordeal and ready for me to assume the battle.

Hey Sorry I just saw this, and for the troubles.

Unfortunately, our online "gear store" provider is pretty flaky. We will be replacing them soon, from what I understand.

In the meantime, PM me the order details and I'll see what I can do to help resolve. It may not be much, but I'll attempt.

Thanks

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chad said:

Hey Sorry I just saw this, and for the troubles.

Unfortunately, our online "gear store" provider is pretty flaky. We will be replacing them soon, from what I understand.

In the meantime, PM me the order details and I'll see what I can do to help resolve. It may not be much, but I'll attempt.

Thanks

Thank you for offering to help.  When I read this I called my wife so she could forward everything to me so I could forward to you.  She opened her work email and saw a tracking number generated late yesterday afternoon.   For now let's hope it's coming.  Of not I'll pm you.  Thanks again.

PLEASE fix your ordering process, ordering direct should be a quick easy pleasant experience, when you can not reach people by phone that is not good. Klipsch pushes ordering direct, but needs to deliver on that, it also should be equal to or better then ordering from newegg, best buy, crutchfield, b+h photo etc.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, LORDLICH said:

PLEASE fix your ordering process, ordering direct should be a quick easy pleasant experience, when you can not reach people by phone that is not good. Klipsch pushes ordering direct, but needs to deliver on that, it also should be equal to or better then ordering from newegg, best buy, crutchfield, b+h photo etc.

Agreed.

We are working on this in fact. 2018 will bring about many big changes to our ecommerce systems.

Thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LORDLICH said:

Glad to hear that, maybe you should also have a warning on your website when you are back logged for customers/businesses who need to make a timely install and your orders will not ship for weeks.

By the way what does Assigning for Delivery mean, and how long does that take?

Now it went back to Order Status: Shipping Soon? A week before that it said:

Order Status: Shipping Soon

Your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed. Your order should ship within the next business day. When your order ships, we will send you an email with tracking information. If you do not receive this email, you can log in to your account to check your order status and view tracking information.
Edited by LORDLICH

• 3 weeks later...

I hope someone from Klipsch will see this. Your operations manager or business execs need to take a hard look at whatever company you handed your fulfillment off to, because they are doing a terrible job of servicing your customers, and they are dragging your brand down with them.

I placed a $1400 order this past Sunday and it's taken 2 days to process the payment and still hasn't shipped yet. I run a business myself, where we manufacture products and sell direct to the public just like Klipsch. We get everything shipped out same day or next day, which is what customers expect in 2018. You know the nice thing about selling direct? The profit margins are really good, as there's no retailer involved. Me, knowing this and wanting to support Klipsch, made the stupid mistake of trying to order direct. It should not take 3+ days to ship an order guys. That's not AT ALL competitive with any other online retailer, especially amazon. And when you contact support to get an ETA, they can't tell you, because shipping is in another department, which might as well be another country as far as they're concerned. They apparently don't communicate with each other. All support can do is reiterate what I can find on your website, which isn't helpful. They don't know any more than I do, so what exactly is their job?

The only thing I didn't order direct from Klipsch was an sw110 sub. I got that from Amazon. That's showing up today, because Amazon doesn't sit on orders for several days before they ship them. That's why people buy through Amazon. We ship same day or next day, and in most cases we're having to pick and pack items which is time consuming. I would imagine Klipsch only needs to slap a label on their product packaging and hand it off to a carrier. No packing involved. So what's the deal guys? You sell a premium product, with premium prices, with fulfillment from the 90s. It's absolutely abysmal. And my assumption is no one at Klipsch knows what's going on. Or they don't care, which really makes me worry about the products I ordered. I decided to go with Klipsch because I love the 2.1 promedia speakers I bought probably 10 years ago. That single little sale has now generated loyalty you guys are pissing away real quick with a terrible ordering process.

I'm not very happy right now. I was so excited to make this purchase and have everything installed, but honestly I'm thinking of cancelling my order now and ordering through a retailer who I know can take my money and send me products in a timely fashion. Imagine that! I should have just ordered everything through amazon. I would have everything delivered today, and you would make less money Klipsch. But at least I wouldn't be pissed off.

If someone from the company would respond, I sure would appreciate it. I didn't just write this to vent. I sincerely don't want any of your other customers to deal with this.

14 minutes ago, Newflare said:

I placed a $1400 order this past Sunday and it's taken 2 days to process the payment and still hasn't shipped yet. I run a business myself, where we manufacture products and sell direct to the public just like Klipsch. We get everything shipped out same day or next day, which is what customers expect in 2018. You know the nice thing about selling direct? The profit margins are really good, as there's no retailer involved. Me, knowing this and wanting to support Klipsch, made the stupid mistake of trying to order direct. It should not take 3+ days to ship an order guys. That's not AT ALL competitive with any other online retailer, especially amazon. And when you contact support to get an ETA, they can't tell you, because shipping is in another department, which might as well be another country as far as they're concerned. They apparently don't communicate with each other. All support can do is reiterate what I can find on your website, which isn't helpful. They don't know any more than I do, so what exactly is their job?

The only thing I didn't order direct from Klipsch was an sw110 sub. I got that from Amazon. That's showing up today, because Amazon doesn't sit on orders for several days before they ship them. That's why people buy through Amazon. We ship same day or next day, and in most cases we're having to pick and pack items which is time consuming. I would imagine Klipsch only needs to slap a label on their product packaging and hand it off to a carrier. No packing involved. So what's the deal guys?

Just for some short term help... it doesn't really work like that, those orders get handed off to individual dealers for fulfillment.  If it's assigned, you should be able to figure out who that is and contact them and see what's up.  The phone support team has no idea what those guys are doing but I would think that it should be possible to get contact information.  

57 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

That's a problem in and of itself.

When everything is running smoothly as designed and guidelines are followed, there's really no need for it.  It's actually a good system and I enjoy it.