Klipsch Professional KPT-904

Emile

14 hours ago, richieb said:

Think smaller and pretty damn effective for that purpose - 396. Same 510 horn, heard them several times at Hope with 1802 sub, crazy good. These are Carl's garage speakers. Would tuck nicely into any corner.And you are welcome, Sir --

And now with a 684 between them.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2018 at 8:05 PM, richieb said:

Mine were finished at an auto body shop where they sanded the industrial finish, kept the rounded edges and then sprayed with automotive paint. I was told sanding the OE finish was a bitchh! They were sprayed gloss gray with the EV horn painted a red-orange. They were unique and very cool. 

I’m curious what the appx cost was to sand and paint these at the body shop. I might be interested in doing something similar for mine. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, boricua2480 said:

I’m curious what the appx cost was to sand and paint these

Yeah; me too ... wanted to (walnut) reveneer mine but got one "estimate" for $1500 :(  So, build a separate box for the horns and just used the "industrial paint." Looks pretty good and "passed" the WAF. :)  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Yeah; me too ... wanted to (walnut) reveneer mine but got one "estimate" for $1500 :(  So, build a separate box for the horns and just used the "industrial paint." Looks pretty good and "passed" the WAF. :)  

I’m also wanting some metal grills like those Frankensteins. Those look nice!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You can have grills made.  Here I'm fitting one on my 684. 

20180122_151948.jpg

Yep that’s exactly what I’m after. I’m not attempting to do a metal grill myself. Who do I contact when I’m ready for that mod? And who’s got wiring directions for the kp-456’s using two 4 channel amps (that can be bridged) and crites networks? I’ve never had separate terminals like this before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boricua2480 said:

Yep that’s exactly what I’m after. I’m not attempting to do a metal grill myself. Who do I contact when I’m ready for that mod? 

PM me when you're ready to order.  I'll look up the contact info for you.

• Thanks 1