PM notices

Jeff Matthews

13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i’m a real person.  is this some lame trick to lure me to a pilgrimage?

We need to see you and Brian in the same room at the same time.  None of this "I have to go to the bathroom" and then he shows up stuff.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i’m a real person.  is this some lame trick to lure me to a pilgrimage?

No I don't want you to come. :huh:

Why, because with my luck you will be there and it would be hot and humid and you would have a problem and die and we all would get blamed for it !:unsure:

• Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:
3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

We need to see you and Brian in the same room at the same time.  None of this "I have to go to the bathroom" and then he shows up stuff.

our awesomeness may be too much for you old fellas.

Well we have never seen either of you together in a room with Superman but we still don't think either of you is Superman.

I guess we will just have to take your word about the awesomeness ? What about it we give away a NEW toaster as a prize ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Agreed. We will do our best dealing with your awesomenesssss --?!. From what I've seen we are safe --?!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Well we have never seen either of you together in a room with Superman but we still don't think either of you is Superman.

I guess we will just have to take your word about the awesomeness ? What about it we give away a NEW toaster as a prize ?

--- lets not get ahead of ourselves now. A "new" toaster just to show up ?!? Speaking for myself I don't need to see or verify their identify that badly. And what do the repeat attendees get - a toaster oven ?!? I can only imagine what it might take to lure 'Heel to the festivities ? (Probably need to bribe the LF to pack his bags, make him a sack lunch and send him on his way) Next thing ya know Christy will be charging us to pay appearance fees for these "shadow" posters. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, richieb said:

A "new" toaster just to show up ?!?

No as a door prize, it was just a trick anyway, no toasters either way, he probably don't eat toast anyway, he's an odd cat.

• Administrators

This thread derailed in record time! Not sure if proud, ashamed, or both!

As for the OP: there are notification settings that I believe allow you to adjust those things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, richieb said:

Agreed. We will do our best dealing with your awesomenesssss --?!. From what I've seen we are safe --?!

BUT if Steve would bring his friends we will have the stage set up waiting, I will refer to you as Mr Awesome from then on.

speakers BSM.jpg

1 minute ago, Chad said:

As for the OP: there are notification settings that I believe allow you to adjust those things.

If it were me I'd be proudly ashamed ?! And it didn't get political - yes, you should be proud. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Chad said:

If they leave is alone long enough like it's going to die it will attract all kinds of oddballs. :blush:

Most of the time it turns out to be an improvement from where it started.

58 minutes ago, Chad said:

Hey, Chad.  Thanks for jumping in.  I went to the notification settings and took a good look at what all you can do.  I assume the number that pops up next to the bell is a "notification."  You can turn off notifications of messages, but will that disable the number next to the envelope for PM's as well?