Klipsch Forte III for $900 and free shipping!

teaman

16 hours ago, teaman said:

The deal has expired and as far as I know, they are not an authorized dealer. 

7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The deal has expired and as far as I know, they are not an authorized dealer. 

They are an authorized Klipsch dealer. I have bought a few things from Adorama. It's no different than Fry's selling well under retail, it pisses dealers off that they sell so low but the consumer need not care about that end.

Adorama is also running this deal which nobody else can touch. Still valid by the way

https://slickdeals.net/f/11696183-klipsch-la-scala-ii-70th-anniversary-edition-floorstanding-speaker-400w-peak-single-australian-walnut-2799-fs-adorama?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo

1 minute ago, teaman said:

They are an authorized Klipsch dealer. I have bought a few things from Adorama. It's no different than Fry's selling well under retail, it pisses dealers off that they sell so low but the consumer need not care about that end.

Sorry if I mis read this.  So they are an authorized dealer but this was not an authorized sale price?

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Sorry if I mis read this.  So they are an authorized dealer but this was not an authorized sale price?

No idea how it worked or what went on. Cory PM'd me to tell me the other authorized dealers had a kiniption this morning. They may have put enough pressure on Adorama to back them off that deal. Not really sure of the details. Like I say, the La Scala II deal for thousands off is still valid. The Forte III deal was still valid when I got up this morning because I logged into my Adorama account and added a pair of them to my cart at that special price. Only thing i didn't do was click "Pay now".

Only thing i didn't do was click "Pay now".

Hope you didn't miss out.

BTW, if anyone is interested, HI-FI Heaven in WI will sell new Forte IIIs for 2900.00 (includes shipping) and I'm pretty sure they are an authorized dealer.It's not 1800.00/pair, but it's not bad.

Shakey

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Hope you didn't miss out.

BTW, if anyone is interested, HI-FI Heaven in WI will sell new Forte IIIs for 2900.00 (includes shipping) and I'm pretty sure they are an authorized dealer.It's not 1800.00/pair, but it's not bad.

Shakey

No, I already have too many speakers, nowhere to go with anything additional right now. Heck of a deal though. I know of two people in this forum that have already taken advantage of the La Scala II deal though, another great offer.

10 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

They are gone.   Just called to buy a pair.... No quick enough on the trigger. How do you find out about these killer deals quickly? 

Did they try to sell you something else when you called?  They always try the bait n switch w/nikon gear...

• Like 2