KP250 and KP480

Dave A

I have held these for a customer for almost a year and enough is enough. They are in TOP shape and came from JC a while back. Another set up for sale but before I list them on EBay I thought I would see about anyone here. $800.00 and no I wont sell for less.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You're thinking of a KP-301.

These would give those 301's a run for their money. Although if I succumb to temptation and stick a new tweeter horn lens in the 301 it may leap ahead. Kind of hesitate to do that for sale but might just for the heck of it to see and take them back out.

2 minutes ago, Dave A said:

These would give those 301's a run for their money. Although if I succumb to temptation and stick a new tweeter horn lens in the 301 it may leap ahead. Kind of hesitate to do that for sale but might just for the heck of it to see and take them back out.

I've had 250's and now have a set of 2500's.  I love that series.  I've also had KP-301-II's.  They were really hard for me to let go of.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, CECAA850 said:

You're thinking of a KP-301.

I've never had either of the 301's but the 250's in combination with the 480's gives a large presentation, really makes the 250's seem bigger than they are great pair but those subs do need a ton of power.

6 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

I've never had either of the 301's but the 250's in combination with the 480's gives a large presentation, really makes the 250's seem bigger than they are great pair but those subs do need a ton of power.

The 250s and 2500s both need subs. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 8:13 AM, rockhound said:

Dave! This was exactly what I was looking for dang it! GLWS!

I know and I wish they had gone to you. The story here is that I had sold these to a guy along with other stuff and here they sit a year later. He has made two trips to get things and never has space to take all he has here. For the last month, which means two months after he promised to get them,  I get no reply to emails or phone calls and I decided to just sell them off. If he ever shows up or answers his phone I will refund his money but I am NOT his long term storage unit any more. Listing these on EBay tonight to for more $$ and I don't know how long they will be here.

LOL I forgot to post pictures and you will hate it when you see them.

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

On 9/4/2018 at 9:11 PM, jwc said:

Those were my speakers at one point.  Purchased The subs NOS.  The 250s were in some guys house for Karaoke or something.  There is an xo in the sub so that the system can run off one stereo amp.

Jc

I remember stopping by your house and seeing a big pile of equipment you had just bought but I had no idea what it could do. Then I discovered KP-450's, KP-456's and finally my real doom MCM 1900's. I too am passing these on to someone who might have enough sense not to continue for bigger and better. I am going to try to build a set of Super MWM's this month so you see once you become ill there really is no hope is there?