NFL - 2018

Jeff Matthews

12 minutes ago, wvu80 said:
15 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Is this a confession or something?

You're a lawyer; it's an excited utterance, isn't it?  🤓

Ha ha!  More like an admission by a party-opponent.  Guilty!!!!

12 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It's not a comeback unless you win, otherwise it's just a rally.  THIS was a comeback!  Rodgers is UN-believable, he could barely walk.

I'm sure sorry I missed it.  Sounds like it was a great game.  I just caught the last 1:43. 

• Haha 1

Just now, wvu80 said:

I boycott lots of things; NFL, Nike, Ford, gum disease.

Do I always have to have a reason?

A boycott logically suggests a reason.  Gum disease is not a boycott, it is a matter of preventative hygiene.  My Godfather was and now his son is my dentist.  Shall we talk techniques, or will you answer the question?

6 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Some people ain't too keen on dissin' the flag.  Gotta dis the dissers.

Ahhh.  Some people don't understand it isn't about dissing the flag, and that the form of protest was consulted with a war veteran for an appropriate way to bring attention to a problem.

• Like 1

Just now, oldtimer said:

A boycott logically suggests a reason.  Gum disease is not a boycott, it is a matter of preventative hygiene.  My Godfather was and now his son is my dentist.  Shall we talk techniques, or will you answer the question?

I am firmly against all those who are for gum disease! 

Not too crazy about cancer supporters either, but I don't want to go on and on about my own personal crusades.  This is @Jeff Matthews thread about the NFL 2018 and I don't want to thread crap.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JBCODD said:

It's baseball season.

More thread crapping!  But we don't have an MLB thread so we've got to put this discussion somewhere, which I refuse to do to Jeff's NFL 2018 thread!

However, my Pirates are hoping to end the season over .500, there are too many teams above them to get a playoff spot.  They've had good pitching believe it or not, just inconsistent offense due to injuries.

What were we talking about? 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

It sure is.   Now if Oakland can just catch the Astros.   Or is baseball being boycotted now?  I can't keep up with all the politicization and polarization these days.  

=== “can’t keep up with all the politicization and polarization these days”. Ain’t that the truth. No worries, social media shall be your guide -

• Like 2

Guess what.  Jeff doesn't care.  He actually enjoys the turns and meanderings.  Most of us with flexible minds do.

"But we don't have an MLB thread so we've got to put this discussion somewhere, which I refuse to do to Jeff's NFL 2018 thread!"

Furthermore, since you are boycotting NFL 2018, don't worry about it.

42 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I am firmly against all those who are for gum disease! 

Not too crazy about cancer supporters either, but I don't want to go on and on about my own personal crusades.  This is @Jeff Matthews thread about the NFL 2018 and I don't want to thread crap.

Yeah be careful you don't get it locked talking about Gum Control 😬

• Like 2
  • Haha 1