Another Thread

oldtimer

Remember the guy that shot up the R's baseball practice? This latest incident is an example of the fact that their are flakey people regardless of affiliation. Hard to believe I know. I have even heard that there are people out there that own multiple pairs of stereo speakers. Strange.

Keith

1 minute ago, T2K said:

Remember the guy that shot up the R's baseball practice? This latest incident is an example of the fact that their are flakey people regardless of affiliation. Hard to believe I know. I have even heard that there are people out there that own multiple pairs of stereo speakers. Strange.

Keith

Bizarre.  Everyone knows no amount of practice would have helped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

You discovered the internet?

Good one. I laughed.

No, I retired. I remember an RN asking me around 142 questions back before first radiation. She asked to rate my stress on a scale of 0 to 10. I told her I have absolutely no stress in my life at all. She peeked over a monitor and asked exactly what I meant by that. I told her I retired and didn't worry about sheit. That's the way it is. No smarts required. I do have some concerns about deciding what I want for my next meal though.

Keith

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Didn't you get the memo?  There is only truth that one either believes or doesn't believe.  It's all religion now.  Or are you being fake dumb?

=== if you are predisposed for being stupid there is no fake to being dumb. Stupid is as dumb does —