Bose Seller on Ebay - Glad He's Not MY Advertising Guy!

dougdrake

NOOOOOOOOOO

I cannot ...no this is just too funny! 6.gif

I dont know what to think now,the owner spits on B0$e like on a diseased hoe and manages to pimp the system for $900(if it was 900 cents it would be way too much).I ...NO I still cant just believe what I saw. I am now convinced there is a sucker born every day

Lord have mercy

----------------

On 11/11/2002 1:56:44 PM jtkinney wrote:

Great copy. I've got a few things he could sell!

Doug, why are you checking out Bose sales on E-bay? Is there something in the closet you havent told anyone?
---------------

JT - Oddly, it showed up in my daily query of Klipsch products on Ebay!!! Not sure why. The only stuff in my closet is unused Klipsch speakers, a Polk sub/satellite system (the sub makes a nice drink/snack rest by our HT couch, but it is not connected), and my very first surround system -- the fabulous AudioSource 1 system (including 2 rear and 1 center speakers) acquired from Costco/Price Club in 1992.

Before I had some sense knocked into me, I was actually looking at a Bose center channel for my KG4s -- YIPES!!! I had been away from audio upgrades for quite a while, and that center was nice and flat and would fit in my entertainment unit well. God intervened and brought me to this forum where I posted my first entry - something along the lines of "A dealer near me (the now defunct Audio Alternative) has a used KV-2 and a KV-3 center speaker. Would either of those work well as a center for my KG4s?" Some kind soul (and I forget who it was) advised me to run, NOT WALK, back and get the KV-3. I did, and the rest is history.

Funny that my center speaker now is a Forte -- hardly diminuitive like the Bose I was looking at!!!

DD