Am I Crazy for Considering Moving to Los Angeles

Ceptorman

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

California rejects.  It really is true.  I lived for a couple of years as a kid in the seattle Tacoma area.  Bunch of assholes for the most part.  Remember the network show Seattle?  LOL.  

it's Friday ... take the tambourine out of your pants and have a drink.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Remember the MLB Seattle Pilots?

some beer lady vendor at a Seattle Mariners game ruined my streak of not being carded. I'd went over 20 years without being carded and I got myself an imported beer of some sort, then my brother in law wanted a Budweiser. So I stop at the Bud place to get him a beer and the lady asks me for ID.  This is only a Budweiser, and I'm a grandfather -- she smiled and said, "Well, your a bitchin looking grandfather."  

She blew my streak ... no compliment can make up for that. 

Just now, oldtimer said:

Ya know, Stew---what if I started telling you where to put your guitars, or intimated where your guitar might be.  How would you like that?  Because you might want to save it.  At least the one the one that is there now.

Feel free to offer whatever advice you want. You can probably figure out that I'm not one that listens to advice very often though. 

Why the defense of Phil in that photo -- you secretly listening to Genesis?

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

Feel free to offer whatever advice you want. You can probably figure out that I'm not one that listens to advice very often though. 

Why the defense of Phil in that photo -- you secretly listening to Genesis?

I think you misinterpret what I said.  I suggested madness.  There was no defense.

A man left his city to live in a city in another state. When the man got to the new city's gates, he asked the gatekeeper for permission to come in. "How was the city you came from?", the gatekeeper asked him. "I hated it there. All the people were jerks and the people running it didn't know what they were doing.", the man answered. The gatekeeper told him "You'll find that this city is much the same, you'd better move on."

Another man left the same city as the previous man to move to the same new city. When he got to the gates, the same gatekeeper asked him "How was the city you came from?". "I loved it there. The people were wonderful and I will miss them. The city had its problems but we took care of them as a community.", the man answered. The gatekeeper told him "You'll find that this city is much the same, you'd better come on in."

• Like 2