YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Long Cool Woman has a lil bckstory for me anyway.  The local FM station started having a football scoreboard show on Friday nights after the games back in the day.  Just a phoneboard for scores and comments.  I was asked about a catch song for the intro.  Shall we say nailed? 

The phone board is still using the song on both Friday and Saturday nights 50 years later.  It's one of the best sports scoreboards in North Central Ohio.  As soon as people hear the song after the games they grab their cells and blow for 2 hours.  lol  Always nice to upstage the wire services for sports scores  :)

That's why it stood alone in the post.  Alllllll it took was once!

@Full Range  Those two and "Destroyer?"    Just crazy good ole tunes!  :)

• Like 3

I think y'all know I've stated I love the sound of Texas rock and roll. This guy I could play almost all his stuff and like it. There was a big hit on this one long ago but when I had it in the ride this week the slow song stood out to me. Yeah it's lovey dovey and the rest of this CD rocks! Well so does this song,

Kenny Wayne Shepherd rocks:

• Like 3