How Much Does The Ear OWN!!!

Doc Holiday

Ear-

Like many people I have come to the understanding that you own more speakers and components than just about anyone on this site... I am wondering exactly how high that number really is and what you have. Also if you are married or what not, does the mrs or ms like you having absoluley any of that stuff?

Do I really have to make a list? Ok so here I go AGAIN

My speakers around the house at this very moment(all of'em including multimedia),from low end to High-End

Altec Lansing ACS48

Cambridge MicroWorks

Klipsch Quintet

Paradigm Micro

Paradigm Atom

VideoLogic SiroccoPro

Klipsch RB5

Dynaudio Audience 42

Klipsch RC7

Klipsch RF5

Klipsch RF7(two pairs)

Dynaudio Contour 1.1(two pairs)

Dynaudio Contour Center

Dynaudio Contour 3.3

Spendor FL10

Klipsch SB2/SB3 and SC1 sold

Subwoofers,again from low end to High-End

Klipsch KSW12

Klipsch KSW15

Carver Knight Shadow(two)

Klipsch RSW10

Sunfire Junior

Sunfire Mark II

Klipsch RSW15(on its way...almost there 3.gif )

Sunfire Signature

Velodyne HGS18

Revel B15

Aerial SW12

Also I saw a B&W 4000 sub,gorgeous beast.Must have it too...soon 16.gif

WHO BETTER? WHO? Or should I ask who is more crazy,nobody.I am a complete wacko Medication does not help anymore

Oh yes headphones...in no order,HD600 and RS1 are clear winners here.As they should be

Sennheiser HD495

Sennheiser HD565 Ovation

Sennheiser HD600

Koss KSC35

Koss PortaPro

Grado SR60

Grado RS1

Married,not yet.No woman would tolerate this much gear.

6.gif

that is true.... i don't think any woman would be able to handle that... if i had that much stuff i'd be in heaven.... i would never be on this forum... i'd be to busy harrassing all of my speakers lol..... I am more than impressed..... I used to have a lot, but I sold it all to upgrade...... i wish i still had my kg2.2's those were old school... lol there is a funny story behind those speakers... me and my friend when we were kids were riding our bikes around and we saw the kg2.2's at the end of some guys driveway on garbage night.... now we were both like hey its ours for the taking you know? well we didn't think about it at the time but the guy had a big box tuck in his driveway... well to make a story short we took the speakers and a couple of weeks latter found out the guy had moved... lol oooopppps.... well i guess as kids we all did stuff

How many more? Many more

Celeste(MOON),Krell,Audio Research,ATI,Chang,PS Audio,Cardas and the works.

At work now no time to make the list,make one when I get back home.Work to do now.

Tony,

I posted my MP3 PC in the ProMedia 5.1 forum(Dynaudio Contour,Celeste,Klipsch RSW10)...

I'll post my Klipsch/ATI/Sunfire/Pioneer Elite system in December.And A month later my largest system.One system per month. LOL I like the suspense 3.gif

Ears,

You are in need of some serious therapy!LOL You make us all jealous, but at the same time I must ask myself if this person doesn't have a screw looses somewhere, either that your your insanely rich. If the latter is true how about helping a guy out? I would love to store your unused equipment, no charge for a great guy like you. Can we be friends?

EJ1.gif

First thanks again for the massive interest in the massive amount of gear I have. 6.gif And for all to know I AM NOT RICH...just not poor and YES I AM A AUDIO LUNATIC with A LOOSE BOLT IN MY CRANIUM.

Since age 4 audio started to intrigue me,I wanted to know how sound came out of a radio(the old BIG AM wooden monster).I started to break them,unsolder all the parts and in a few cases remove all the tubes!I broke four TV's by taking them apart! LOL My family almost gave me to adoption Inc. LOL

At 7 years of age I started to build two and three way speakers using primitive crossovers(no filtering of high freq. from the mid and woofer,the natural rollof was of help too 2.gif just by using caps).

I broke(ahem took apart) few speakers working great(Realistic MACH speakers and a pair of Cervin Vega).Then I designed my MONSTER speakers,sounded quite good as the cabinet was braced.Sealed cabinet

And the story goes...until in 1992 I heard my first Dynaudio speakers...and from then on I was hooked on High-End and true quality.No way I can go back now.Well with the RF7's I went a bit back,more output land less finesse 9.gif

Does it really matter how much and what we own? For me all that matters is enjoying music. Once you go the path of "my system is not perfect, I have to make it perfect" would you be able to enjoy it, thinking about it all the time, instead of enjoying the music?