Music to bomb Bagdad by

Colin

OK! Time for the Finster to chime in on this one! It is way past time for you left wing, tree hugging, hippy, pinko, *** people to WAKE UP! What do you think this world is, give everyone a hug and makeup? Those people have been fighting since biblical times and now there spreading like bad jock itch! There is not one of them that would not love to see America blown to hell and/or light the fuse! It is time to kick *** and take names! Kill'em all and let God sort 'em out. Most of you have been brainwashed by the liberal media for the past 20 years. (if your that old). Think about it, 3000 people just going to work and now.....DEAD... For what? I agree, we should not loose one American life over there. We should push a button and make the friggen place a glass factory!!!!! (for those of you that are way to stupid to get that comment) A nuke makes intense heat. Intense heat and sand make glass...... Hence, my comment.......Get off your *** and away from your 'puter, open a history book and read about Stalin and Hitler.... This is what happens when madmen roam the earth and suck up my air!......thanks for the rant.... FINSTER!!!!

Interesting.

Advocating rational thinking and considering the repercussions of knee jerk reactions makes me a lefty? Well, actually -- I'm a Moderate Conservative that believes there has been a complete absence of critical thinking on this.

Nice how you group the whole Muslim World into a nice little package so you can justify your moronic reasoning.

Never thought I would live to see the day where a nuclear exchange would be considered "the right thing to do".

Why not let Israel take him out? Or, are we gonna make them sit this one out again?

Deang,

I could get into all of the things that you have said here and how wrong you have been on all counts. However, I figure why bother? When your as far gone in your thoughts as you are, it would take something that effects you personally (God forbid) to change your mind. Bless your thoughts....Finster1.gif

Your rationalle in putting all Muslims into one group to kill and slaughter is beyond ridiculous. You need to wake up and realize you are not the only person on the planet and consider, just consider that maybe not all Muslims are the same, and in fact most are peaceful. I find it rather intresting how you say we should not lose any American lives over there, which you should and I agree, and then in the same breath you suggest using nuclear weapons on them to kill every one of them. Where is your sympathy for them? Oh that's right you associate them as one. It's people like you and your arrogance that make people hate American's in the first place.

Finster, being as smart as you are, I would think you would have gotten passed all of the ethnic stereo types that are so abundent in this world. But wait a minute, you obviously aren't smart if you haven't gotten passed them! You have no right to go attacking another person's opinion (dean), especially since your idea's are so out of wack. People like yourself should all be put in a big cave, locked up, and let out only after situations like this have passed. Think about how much less violence, destruction, and hate would be around. Obviously, you feel that the Muslim people are all a group of radicals who will jump at the chance to take your head off as soon as they get the chance, when this just isn't the case. I know you'll say "if you've been watching tv, you would have seen that there are constant parades in the middles east whenever an american target is bombed or damage is done to an enemy." This does not account for the majority of Muslims. People need to be more open now adays. There simply isn't room in the world for people who won't accept another culture thats different into their lives. With different cultures popping up all around the United States, you, as an individual, also can't affoard to not get passed these stereotypes. I certainly hope you come to grips with how the world has changed, and realize that there is never one solution to a problem. Go play chess for awhile if you don't beleive me. Think about what the events of 9-11 were really about long and hard. Did you ever think that a solution could be simply pulling out of the middle east? Afterall, thats what Osama wanted us to do, and has been urging us to do for many years. There are not 5 good reasons for staying there. If you've been up to date on current events, you'll see that the Isrealies have been putting the funding that we give them, for no reason at all, to some sinister use. They recently took an Apache helicopter out for a joy ride, and started shooting at civilians. Luckily, they didn't kill anyone, but in my opinion, we are actually increasing the number of suicide bombings over there by a large number. Look at it this way, you're a citizen of Palestine. Isreal has tanks, helicopters, and a very well outfitted army. What do you have? a couple of sticks of dynomite, and a belt strap. What else CAN you do besides run into a city and blow yourself up to fight back? Throwing stones (pretty much the only other thing they can do), isn't going to take out a tank. I never thought I'd say this, but while Bose owners may not have good sound taste, most of them at least know what the best solution to this mess is.

Finster, being as smart as you are, I would think you would have gotten passed all of the ethnic stereo types that are so abundent in this world. But wait a minute, you obviously aren't smart if you haven't gotten passed them! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Huh?

You have no right to go attacking another person's opinion (dean), especially since your idea's are so out of wack.

Are you not being hypocritical by telling Finster that he has no right to attack another persons opinion, and yet at the same time expressing to him that his opinion is out of wack

People like yourself should all be put in a big cave, locked up, and let out only after situations like this have passed. Think about how much less violence, destruction, and hate would be around.

Is that any worse than allowing pacifists to naively make concessions and deals with dictators hoping that eventually through time the bad man will just go away, only to sadly realize that the bad man doesnt go away, but instead just gets more emboldened in further demands and actions (i.e. Czechoslovakia 1938).

Obviously, you feel that the Muslim people are all a group of radicals who will jump at the chance to take your head off as soon as they get the chance, when this just isn't the case. I know you'll say "if you've been watching tv, you would have seen that there are constant parades in the middles east whenever an american target is bombed or damage is done to an enemy." This does not account for the majority of Muslims.

You could have made this same argument about the German and Japanese people 60 years ago (or any nation at war with another). At some point, a nation, its leaders, and its people must be held accountable for their actions.

People need to be more open now adays. There simply isn't room in the world for people who won't accept another culture thats different into their lives. With different cultures popping up all around the United States, you, as an individual, also can't affoard to not get passed these stereotypes. I certainly hope you come to grips with how the world has changed, and realize that there is never one solution to a problem. Go play chess for awhile if you don't beleive me.

Lets not forget who attacked whom? Before September of last year, I think most Americans were extremely receptive to finding peaceful solutions regarding issues in the Middle East, however how many times do you expect the United States to get rammed up the a$$ before we say enough already?

Think about what the events of 9-11 were really about long and hard. Did you ever think that a solution could be simply pulling out of the middle east? Afterall, thats what Osama wanted us to do, and has been urging us to do for many years.

Oh, so the US should now shape foreign policy to conform to the whims of terrorists like Osama bin Laden? <grin> Kind of reminds me of that recently popular saying What would Jesus do? Hey prod, next time you find yourself in a dilemma you can now ask, Hmmm, what would Osama do?

There are not 5 good reasons for staying there.

We dont need five reasons for staying there, one is sufficient its in our national interest to have a US presence in the area.

If you've been up to date on current events, you'll see that the Isrealies have been putting the funding that we give them, for no reason at all, to some sinister use. They recently took an Apache helicopter out for a joy ride, and started shooting at civilians. Luckily, they didn't kill anyone, but in my opinion, we are actually increasing the number of suicide bombings over there by a large number.

Thats bullsh#t Prod and you know it. Sinister? I guess it depends on what you define as sinister, however the money sent to Israel, by and large, went to good use both militarily and economically. Can the same be said for the Palestinians? No. The majority of money given never went to the Palestinian people. Yassar Arafat and his top lieutenants through corruption, squandered (stole) funding that should have helped the Palestinians. It was widely reported several months ago that Arafats net worth was 1.3 billion dollars. So while the Palestinian people of live in wretched poverty, Yassars wife and child live in a chateau in Switzerland and Paris.

Look at it this way, you're a citizen of Palestine. Isreal has tanks, helicopters, and a very well outfitted army. What do you have? a couple of sticks of dynomite, and a belt strap. What else CAN you do besides run into a city and blow yourself up to fight back? Throwing stones (pretty much the only other thing they can do), isn't going to take out a tank.

Hmmmm? Okay, so how about you look at it this way. Israel, a relatively new country about the size of New Jersey, with a population of a little over 6 million, surrounded on all sides (with their backs against the Mediterranean) by Arab nations that easily outnumber them 10 to 1 and desiring nothing less than the total eradication of every Jewish man, woman, and child. Faced with those odds, what do you expect the Israelis to do? Now compound the external Arab threat with the internal turmoil created between the Jewish state and the Palestinian Authority. So far, through sheer will, this tiny country has been able to maintain its independence despite overwhelming odds. As a soldier, my hat is off to those guys.

I never thought I'd say this, but while Bose owners may not have good sound taste, most of them at least know what the best solution to this mess is.

Huh?

There are lots of valid arguments here, but many of these arguments are also interspersed with political rhetoric. Let's take a few minutes and review the facts surrounding the Middle East and our involvement there.

1. Why do we even care about what happens there?

Answer 1, Terrorism: Since 9/11 our country's people have awakened and decided it is time for our leaders to take our head out of the sand and do something about the terrorism directed against us. Before terrorism was directed against us on our own soil, it didn't seem to make that much difference to the majority of our people, unless they were tied to it in other ways. Fact is, that terrorism directed against us on other soil didn't seem to get the attention it deserved from our populace at a time in which it could have been more easily curbed(it can never be completely stopped, though). Oh yes, we got all bent out of shape when a bomb was driven into a barracks killing some of our boys, but that didn't warrant an invasion of another country, did it? And when we saw way back in the 1960's, what happened in Germany during the olympics, it was terrible, but it was really not our problem, was it? And later on, when we saw what happened to some of our Rangers in Somalia, we sure got pissed off, but we got the hell out, too, didn't we? It just wasn't our business yet, was it? It sure as hell was!! And it sent a message loud and clear to the terrorists around the world. As long as we don't attack America on its own soil, we can do as we please!! But, it was only a matter of time before our lack of action would cause SOME terrorist group, SOMEWHERE in the world, to make the fatal mistake of attacking us on our own soil, then WE jump up and want an end to ALL TERRORISM!! A day late and a dollar short, I say!! Just where the hell do you think the Irish terrorists over all these years have gotten some of their funding and equipment, anyway???? From U.S. dollars sent to them by some of OUR citizens!! Did we make a concerted effort to stop it? NO!! But now...we have to immediately put an end to ALL TERRORISM, don't we? Think about it!! Why the hell did we wait so damned long, anyway??

Answer 2, Oil: We need the oil they have over there, so that we don't have to pump our own oil out of the ground at higher cost to the consumer, and lower profits to the oil companies!!

Answer 3, PAC. PAC's...Political Action organizations(used to be committees, but far larger nowadays!)...the pro-Israeli factions, the pro-Arab factions, the human rights violations factions, the energy corporations, etc...they all have their own agendas, and they all pump money into getting our politicians into office and having their needs of their agendas met once those politicians are in office.

Answer 4, Our military's needs. Part one, Rally Points: If we are gonna be needed there, then we need somebody over there who will let us have a place to gather up and organize so that we can use our military might when the time comes, enter Saudi Arabia, et al. Part two, Intelligence: Although we have one helluva Intelligence gathering community of our own, we also need one OVER THERE, that is hi-tech and is willing to share SOME their intelligence so that our operations will be more successful, enter Israel.

Well, we were involved over there a long time before the oil, why was that? During WWII, the USSR was our ally, and we needed Iran to ship equipment into the USSR so that they could effectively whittle down the German military power while we readied ourselves to invade Europe. We also used the back door there to ship needed equipment to the British east of there, and to send supplies over the hump into southeast asia to support our efforts against the Japanese there. AND oil in the area was ALREADY an issue, because it was already beginning to trickle out of the ground, and exploration for MORE of it there was already underway. Denial of that oil to the AXIS was yet another reason for our involvement in the area.

After World War II, we took up our stance against the "evil Empire" of world communism dominance, and we needed stability in the new emerging nations over there for two reasons: Oil, and buffer states! We shored up the governments of these new nations, no matter WHO was in charge of them, and no matter what they did(human rights violations, etc.) for those reasons....plain and simple. The British saw the light and got the hell out of there. They didn't want to deal with the can of worms that our promises during the war to the peoples of those areas opened up! The reason for the formation of the state of Israel was due in part to those promises, and once we gave a bunch of land to them for their new nation, the people who had lived on that land for centuries got pissed! They were no longer the political majority, and it angered them. Nuff Said! The same thing happened in British India..."Well, if you can give the Jews a home country, what about us Muslims in India??? Alot of us died fighting the Germans and Japanese for you!!" Enter Pakistan and East Pakistan(Bangladesh), and an independent India, and the problems there! All of these problems, and we have a need to be there...what for? For oil, that's what for!! And to draw the line against the advance of communism. It didn't matter that the governments of many of the nations in the area were totalitarian dictatorships, as long as they served our needs!

Enter the fall of the USSR. Well, now we don't need these totalitarian dictatorships as a buffer against communism, do we? But we still need the oil...more than ever before!! SO...what do we do? We support all of them in different ways so that the oil continues to flow, hoping like hell that it works! We hope that they leave us out of their bickering and fighting, but as soon as it looks like things are getting out of hand, we step in and do something to ensure the flow of the oil! It doesn't help much that our politicians have made promises for campaign money behind closed doors, though, but that is how it works! We are in a situation over there brought about by our own needs, and it has been backfiring on us for years now! Everybody wonders why our British buddies are so gung ho whenever we want to do something over there...well...have you noticed just who has been taking over some of our former large oil corporations the last few years??? Just what do you think "BP" stands for?? Don't be fooled, our involvement in the middle east is all about oil, and about the money that flows into campaigns for political office over here. It is only recently that it has been about terrorism.

Terrorism is the military threat of this new century. It is almost impossible to combat it, and is impossible to quell. We will do our best to curb it, but no invasion of any country will stop it. Our best hope is to deny weapons of large scale destruction to those who practice it, while also doing our best to keep those same weapons from leaders of countries in that area who will use them against other nations in that area in order to tip the scales of the balance we are trying to retain in the region. As long as there is oil over there, and we need it, we will be there trying to retain that balance! And as long as we send money over there to PAY for that oil, we will have to deal with local governments buying up weapons to upset the balance over there. Iraq is just one of them!! Our main concern with Iraq is its leader, who has shown absolutely no concern for ANY human life...and we know that he will sooner or later use what he has somewhere over there, and it will stem the flow of oil when he does it!! You can't take oil out of ground that is contaminated with fall-out or long-term chemical residue(mustard gas)!!

So what do we do??? We invade, and lose lots of our boys...and hope like hell he doesn't use the worst of his war toys against us, so that we don't lose lots more of our boys!! But don't fool yourself into believing the reason for this invasion is terrorism...it is regional balance for the flow of oil!! Plain and simple!! The biggest risk factor involved is an immediate increase in the numbers of terrorists who will want to do damage to us here!! Hopefully, somebody will save us all of this hassle and take him out before it gets to that point!!

Although this is not at all what I intended when I started this thread, it is time to put this into a language you kids can understand:

While it is glamorous to think that our big, powerful Federation should attack any of the poor agrarian planets of the Middle East quadrant with our huge death stars and slick starships to wipe them out, secure the vital natural resources necessary to propel our expansion in the universe and thus forcefully subjugate those cultures to our sophisticated Federation way of life. Yet, all this aggressive intervention does is make heroic leaders out of freedom fighters willing to fight back against such impossible odds. It makes martyrs out of Osma bin Skywalkers, who resist the evil empire because their cause is right and just.

If the rebel forces come to our planet and attack the tallest towers ever constructed in the universe, then we should hunt down, capture, publicly try and jail every single last one of them for the criminal behavior that is, whatever effort that it requires. This is the primary purpose of our huge defense force. We should not destroy their planet in order to punish an errant princess and her robot cohorts.

No, if the Federation is to subsume the populace of colonial planets in the quadrants which we control, our approach has to be far more sophisticated, involved and complex. Terrorism IS the new military threat of this millennium. Our huge cities and Death Stars are ill suited to the task of repelling unseen invaders. This must change and our theater tactics and equipment must change also. The Federation can not afford to wontedly attack poor dessert planets and burn innocent people. Instead, it must woo the indigenous populations with the lavish accouterments and security of the Federation lifestyle. To do this, we must entice them to upgrade their lifestyle, not change it. We must provide their youth with challenges greater than simply rocketing through the canyons on their home planet.

We must provide them with driods to help them with their farms, networks to distribute information, trips to our home planet to familiarize them with our culture, scholarships to our colleges, media to inform them about themselves, sports events to channel aggressions, marketplaces for their goods, festivals to celebrate their culture and many more community involvement initiatives.

Using a Death Star to take out any of the Middle Eastern planets is costly. Plus, it risks the very natural resources we need for further expansion in the universe, it hardens the Princess and her supporters against us and it creates a untrustworthy colony in our backyard. If we had not attacked Omsa bin Skywalkers home planet, he and the religious fanatics, the Jeda Knights, would not be aligned against us now.

16.gif

""When your as far gone in your thoughts as you are, it would take something that effects you personally (God forbid) to change your mind. Bless your thoughts""

Finster is right here, but I say Sad-damn their thoughts. As you can see all their solutions require Americans to die FIRST before we respond. They are dead wrong in how to fight AND stop terrorism and as you say too whacked to know it.

Blame America FIRST "We want their oil". If they weren't so BRAINWASHED by the blame America first mindset they may stop to think that money drives Big Terrorism and what makes money is Oil. We can't stop Iraq from selling oil in the black market now and can't keep them sactioned forever. Iraq finances and supports terrorism and could finance and develop a Nuke in the hands of terrorists.

See the Light yet Libbies? You have it BACKWARDS. We're not taking over the oil. The main reason for taking out Saddamn is not only because he's a murdering tyrant POS dictator, its because we don't want HIM to have the OIL and $$$$ and power to attack US.

first of all, I'd like to state to all you retards (forest hump, ranger 6, and anyone else that can't read), that my name is not Prod. Incase you haven't noticed, there's a "J" at the end of it, get it right.

"Oh, so the US should now shape foreign policy to conform to the whims of terrorists like Osama bin Laden? Kind of reminds me of that recently popular saying What would Jesus do? Hey prod, next time you find yourself in a dilemma you can now ask, Hmmm, what would Osama do?"

It is not only Osama that wants us out of the middle east. and if the only reason you can give for us to still be there is "it is in our national best interest to occupy the middle east", you really have alot to learn. Our country is starting to look more and more like Rome used to. Just going around invading other lands for goods we need, instead of just staying civilized and paying for it.

"Lets not forget who attacked whom? Before September of last year, I think most Americans were extremely receptive to finding peaceful solutions regarding issues in the Middle East, however how many times do you expect the United States to get rammed up the a$$ before we say enough already? "

You say that like we are in no way hurting them. idiot, isreal, (and we the united states), is using the money to do just that. Look at countries like Canada, and Sweden, who are never involved in things like this. Canada's not funding Isreal, did they get attacked? no! neither is sweden. All we have to do is not get involved and we wouldn't have any problems. If you think that the reason we are attacked is because we are proserous, forget it. There are many other countries that are just as well off, and have no problems.

"Is that any worse than allowing pacifists to naively make concessions and deals with dictators hoping that eventually through time the bad man will just go away, only to sadly realize that the bad man doesnt go away, but instead just gets more emboldened in further demands and actions (i.e. Czechoslovakia 1938)."

I don't understand why so many people here are anti-pacifists. Do you honestly think that striking against the middle east is going to make them like us any more? The most it can accomplish is them being afraid of us. I am going to be forced to make an analogy similar to colin's. As Yoda once said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering". This specificaly applies to all of your solutions for this problem.

"Thats bullsh#t Prod and you know it. Sinister? I guess it depends on what you define as sinister, however the money sent to Israel, by and large, went to good use both militarily and economically. Can the same be said for the Palestinians? No. The majority of money given never went to the Palestinian people. Yassar Arafat and his top lieutenants through corruption, squandered (stole) funding that should have helped the Palestinians. It was widely reported several months ago that Arafats net worth was 1.3 billion dollars. So while the Palestinian people of live in wretched poverty, Yassars wife and child live in a chateau in Switzerland and Paris. "

No, it's not BS rangler. America has extreme favoratism towards Isreal, much more so than it does Palestine. You of all people should know this. At the end of WW2, the "holey land" was unjustly givin to the Isrealie people, by us. We still continue to fund them to death, and nothing to Palestine!

Nobody has to call Prod any names. He only has to let out one of his brain farts to know he a Jerk kid stupid POS. But everybody here has know that since your insult thread on my buddy Ears. You're the American, if you can call Minneapolis American LOL, version of Kain. You're one jerk 12 year old with a lot to learn.

Trouble with Liberals and those that follow them is they have no common sense. Oil is a commodity fools. That means PRICE is key. Oil companies WOULD NOT want Iraq liberated and the spigots turned back on. MORE SUPPLY=LOWER PRICE. They make more profit at $30/BBL & Iraq under Saddamn THAN they do with Oil at $20/BBL and a piece of the action there. GET IT?

This is Economic common sense but all I see from the Libs is Economic nonsense. HornBuilder says

"We need the oil they have over there, so that we don't have to pump our own oil out of the ground at higher cost to the consumer, and lower profits to the oil companies!!"

Pretzel Logic at best. Cost to the Consumer is known as the PRICE. The higher the PRICE the Higher the Profits to the Oil Companies. The Lower the Supply of Oil the Higher the PRICE.

So HornBuilder Please explain how a higher Supply of oil AND more Secure supply of oil helps Oil companies to make more Profits. LOL

Its moot anyways because what i said in my last Post. What it's Really about is safety to our citizens. Saddamn is critical because he sits on all that oil and potential $$$. Not because we want it but because Oil & $$$ make him a great threat. The oil companies sure as hell don't want all that oil supply from Iraq flooding the markets.

SO you could say the Pacifists are an the side of the Terrorists AND the Oil Companies. They'll do or say any stupid nonsense to oppose this Pres and CIC. Pure politics.

HornBuilder you're welcome for the Economics lesson. Maybe you can tell me more on the Laser Warfare now. I preferred My machete. LOL AND don't get me started on Somalia. That was another Clinton and state dept fiasco. One of his PC Low Profile moves. Wouldn't send in the 130s. Clinton was the worst CIC in history. Worse than Johnson.

*14 year old jerk* And yes, I aggree, I have much to learn. But if I have much learn, I can't even imagine how much you do. You are the most hostile, disrespectful, downright ruthless mother funker I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You should be proud to, cause I have met alot of that type of people. Assuming you're older (judging by the fact that you're a viet nam vet), that explains your way of thinking. You are no longer the new generation, therefore it is harder to see things any differently than you saw vietnam. Face it dumbass, times have changed, you haven't, get used to it.

Just how old are you Forrest? Age doesn't necessarily reflect intelligence, as the case seems to be with you. You say nobody needs to be calling him names, yet there you are doing just that. Sarcasm or not it is not warranted by you or anyone else. Before you go saying I am doing the same thing, rest assured I am not, just simply stating a point: You need to grow up and learn to be civil.

You are very naive to believe this whole is simply about protecting our own citizens. It is just a justification for going in there and trying to oust him. Why all this time did the U.S. do nothing? Only now a year after Sept. 11 do they decide they need to go after Saddam as well as still trying to find Osama. Please spare us all your political bs by saying we support the oil companies and the terrorists.

Your nothing new Prod. In my day you were called a hippy and a beatnik. And you're nothing progressive. Progressive is what I'm talking about. You just a damn brainwashed liberal. LOL

You too Socialist Moose Lover. If you haven't noticed there is a new Sheriff in town. More liberal intellect in action. Because we had a PC pacifist president and sorry CIC known as Slick Willy and didn't do anything before then we shouldn't do anything now? You Libbies and your Logic are too much. LOL Let's just say you are clueless Clowns and move on. LOL

What a bunch of murderer lovers. This is the equivalent of being beat up by the school bully 10 times and never defending yourself. The bully will seek you out and shake you down because he knows you have no balls to defend yourself. He knows that he can keep beating your *** (killing our civilians) as well as taking your lunch money. You guys probably think OJ is innocent also.

The problem is that you guys are inviting them to come back with your "stay out of the middle east policy". It won't be long before Palestine goes one step too far and leave Israel no option but a massive demonstration of force.

Osama ***** laden went one step too far bringing it to our soil, so guess what we will flatten them and then help rebuild them.

Iraq---what kind of fool thinks that "we just decided to attack them now, a year later"???? We have been setting the stage since 9/11, first in Afghanistan, then resting our troops and now we will attack Iraq by February.

What part of irrational human beings don't you guys get?? Why do you think our government does not negotiate with terrorists? Because they don't value life or even want to play by the rules. It is not about innocent civilians it is about the ruthless dictators who control the innocent civilians. Our government, military and most citizens know and understand this.

I'm ashamed you people are calling yourself Americans. At what point would we be justified in attacking Iraq? If one more major city and 1,000 people die? or 3 major cities, 2 airliners, a cruise ship and 5,000 US citizens are simultaneously attacked?

you fucing retard. I do not let people bully me around. Ask SJ or stephen. If we would have stayed out of the middle east none of these problems would have risin in the first place you fuc#ing retard. You and forest hump are the most screwed up people on the board. If you knew anyone in the military, or were in the military your self, I'm sure you'd have a different perspective. Ask hump, he was in vietnam, and I know if he had the choice he wouldn't go do it again. You are the most idiotic, destruction craving bi#ch this board has ever seen. I think you just have a little old fashion blood lust, and it's clouding your mind.

listen jackass I am not for the terrorists, I am not for them killing American's nor blowing up any more buildings or more terrorism. You just simply don't understand by going to war with Iraq you just invite more terrorism, regardless of the outcome. As other's have said the simple fact is terrorism cannot be stopped, I wish it could as much as you do, but it can't. You may kill or catch some, but there will always be someone new. Simply put as long as the U.S. attacks in response to their terrorist acts, the terrorists will repsond and so it will go on for who knows how long. Just remember they only attack the U.S. because of what they do in the middle east. Don't believe me? Look here and read for yourself: http://wcco.com/topstories/topstories_story_338215023.html

I was as much shocked and horrified as no doubt you were at the 9/11 attacks. I did know someone who was killed in them, which is why I push for an end to the bloodshed, not just for the American's, but the Muslim's and everyone. It's as simple as that.