Carl, Please Take Down The Hurricane Magnet

Gilbert

On 10/19/2020 at 10:15 PM, JohnJ said:

C'mon Man!   Y'all is plural already! The conjunction for you all. This thread is funny but plural for y'all made me log back in and I'm still laughing.

Here in South Texas, we speaks both Southern  and  Spanglish.

Spanglish examples include: 

Wacha! = "Look!"

Wachate! = "Look you!"

Wacha Venado = "Deer Blind"

Wachate Pendejo  = "Watchout Dumbass"

llanta Ponchado = Flat Tire

Tu Madre Es Puta = Yo Mama's A Ho

Es La Puta Madre = That's Damn Good

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

Here in South Texas, we speaks both Southern  and  Spanglish.

Spanglish examples include: 

Wacha! = "Look!"

Wachate! = "Look you!"

Wacha Venado = "Deer Blind"

Wachate Pendejo  = "Watchout Dumbass"

llanta Ponchado = Flat Tire

Tu Madre Es Puta = Yo Mama's A Ho

Es La Puta Madre = That's Damn Good

Luckily I'm not that far south.

Don't speak it but we have real Mexican food all around here now. Like the Chinese takeout places, pictures with numbers. Only no peppers to denote the heat!!

Don't do the food trucks that are everywhere although I comprehend it could be the best.

I can't partake of that or swim in fresh water ever again.

• Moderators

Not again, right over us, this means someone else will het a storm it it's anything like the las few.

I need some chicken bones, whole chickens, fried chickens whatever it takes, this is getting old for one season.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Want me to send you some chicken bones?

Order the 16 piece Family Meal from Popeye's ASAP and start eat'in.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I pretty much blame @Gilbert at this point for bringing the subject up in the first place.

Hey, hey hey.....wachate....    just because I identified a potential source to the problem doesn't implicate me in any way, shape or form.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rockhound said:

That's me (red star) just to the right (dirty side) of the cone! Perspective we are 180 miles out in 6500ft of water.

image.png

Hey you....  Razorback Boy..... yea know the fish usually start biting real good just before a storm blows-in. USUALLY but not always, it's the near by lightening strikes that spook me off the water.... but in this particular case I'd have to make an exception.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Hey you....  Razorback Boy..... yea know the fish usually start biting real good just before a storm blows-in. USUALLY but not always, it's the near by lightening strikes that spook me off the water.... but in this particular case I'd have to make an exception.

Yes they do unfortunately I'm sitting 85ft above sea level :(

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Yes they do unfortunately I'm sitting 85ft above sea level :(

Many years ago (45) when I worked offshore they flew us back to land, it seemed like every trip going out during the summer ended like that because something was in the Gulf. 

Worked for a company named SECO, they had a lightbulb as there logo, electrical contractor. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Gotta draw the line on spitting bourbon.  Not wastin the good stuff, guess I'll find another way to thwart it.

Good Man. That EC I like now is nowhere to be found. Found another single barrel to sip on, a Knob Creek 15 year... it was a good price. Their 12 year like that one does taste better to me though. Wouldn't spit any of those three for nuthin'.

Just now, JohnJ said:

Good Man. That EC I like now is nowhere to be found. Found another single barrel to sip on, a Knob Creek 15 year... it was a good price. Their 12 year like that one does taste better to me though. Wouldn't spit any of those three for nuthin'.

I finished a Belle Meade yesterday and opened an EC barrel proof.  I have a couple of them at the house and noticed the proof difference on the 2 that I had.  One was 122 and the other was 136.  I guess it depends on the barrel.

• Like 1