Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

5 minutes ago, Deang said:

The information in that letter has been debunked and the Dr. discredited. He’s been talking nonsense for almost a year. 

That has been the unfortunate side of the “science” all along- anyone who disagreed with the mainstream view has been “debunked and discredited.”  Such an attitude has cost lives during this crisis.  The questions raised in the letter from those doctors are quite valid.

Maynard

• Like 1

B.C. doctors could face penalty for veering from COVID-19 health guidelines: College

Doctors in B.C. could face investigation or penalties from their regulatory body if they contradict public health orders or guidance about COVID-19, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. says.

Some doctors are spreading “misinformation that promotes anti-vaccine, anti-mask wearing, anti-physical distancing and anti-lockdown stances,” the college said in a joint statement with the First Nations Health Authority.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-doctors-could-face-penalty-for-veering-from-covid-19-health-guidelines-college

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 10:22 AM, tube fanatic said:

The physicians’ regulatory agency in Ontario won’t allow doctors to tell their patients anything which contradicts the mainstream view.  In my opinion this is a total disgrace.  And the governments wonder why there is so much mistrust......

https://www.cpso.on.ca/News/Key-Updates/Key-Updates/COVID-misinformation

Maynard

Dr.’s are human beings who are also susceptible to misinformation and being misled. 

Would corporations and governments really conspire to poison and kill off the human race? Have they have grown tired of our labor and profits?

There will always be some who have strong responses to immunizations. This is nothing new, and neither is using the genetic material from a host as an antigen to provoke an immune response. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deang said:

Dr.’s are human beings who are also susceptible to misinformation and being misled. 

Would corporations and governments really conspire to poison and kill off the human race? Have they have grown tired of our labor and profits?

There will always be some who have strong responses to immunizations. This is nothing new, and neither is using the genetic material from a host as an antigen to provoke an immune response. 

The sources I cite are not representing conspiracy theorists.  Rather, they are credentialed scientists who have legitimate concerns.  In a normal vaccine approval process many questions would be answered before the product hits the market.  It has now been shown that the real issue is the inflammatory process triggered by the spike proteins which get into the lymphatic system and wind up being distributed systemically and show up in the spleen.  So questioning the possibility that the vaccines, which turn our bodies into spike protein factories, could result in vascular and organ damage over time makes sense.  It has been shown that pulmonary arteries are damaged by them, as one example.  

I have been tied to the medical community for decades (mostly in ophthalmology) and have attended many medical conferences at which prominent doctors gathered to examine patients with unusual pathologies to discuss various treatments to try.  Never did I encounter a situation in which a “mainstream view” was the only one considered acceptable.  It was always, “we need to investigate this or try that.”  Sadly, that attitude has been totally absent with coronavirus resulting in serious deficits which have cost countless lives.

Maynard

34 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

It has now been shown that the real issue is the inflammatory process triggered by the spike proteins which get into the lymphatic system and wind up being distributed systemically and show up in the spleen.

What you've so ominously described is simply how vaccines work.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7318960/

As for things like clotting and some of the weird immune system responses, those incidences are thousands of times higher in actual COVID cases than from reactions to any of the vaccines.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Never did I encounter a situation in which a “mainstream view” was the only one considered acceptable.  It was always, “we need to investigate this or try that.”

This is true. That is how science is supposed to work. So when you say the kinds of things he has said, there should be peer reviewed papers, with supporting evidence, submitted to reputable journals. There is nothing. He is just another once brilliant guy who has gone off the rails, and now stands on the rooftop waving his arms around.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Deang said:

those incidences are thousands of times higher in actual COVID cases than from reactions to any of the vaccines.

-  I would suggest you look at the real numbers    before giving out such a statement   -you can find   over a Million cases  at the https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Deang said:

when you say the kinds of things he has said, there should be peer reviewed papers, with supporting evidence, submitted to reputable journals. There is nothing. He is just another once brilliant guy who has gone off the rails, and now stands on the rooftop waving his arms around.

@tube fanatic  ALWAYS INCLUDES THE LINKS -------to his claims ---and so do I ,   I suggest you start adding links to your statements ---

• Sad 1

Vietnam has detected a new, highly transmissible variant of the coronavirus, the Vietnamese Health Ministry announced Saturday. 

The variant, which is believed to have spurred a recent wave of COVID-19 infections in the country, has a mix of characteristics from both the strains first found in the United Kingdom and India, according to VnExpress, an international newspaper. 

Specifically, Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long said the new variant is a version of the one first found in India with mutations that originally belonged to the U.K. variant, according to the news outlet. 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/556076-vietnam-identifies-new-highly-transmissible-variant-of-coronavirus

When the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention changed its guidelines about mask-wearing on May 13, 2021, plenty of Americans were left a little confused. Now anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing.

Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Biden, said the new guideline is “based on the evolution of the science” and “serves as an incentive” for the almost two-thirds of Americans who are not yet fully vaccinated to go ahead and get the shot.

But some people cannot be vaccinated because of underlying conditions. Others with weakened immune systems, from cancer or medical treatments, may not be fully protected by their vaccinations. Children aged 12 to 15 became eligible for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine only on May 10, 2021. And no COVID-19 vaccines are yet authorized for the nearly 50 million children in the U.S. younger than 12.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/can-people-vaccinated-against-covid-19-still-spread-the-coronavirus
  • Like 1

Chinese city locks down neighborhood after virus upsurge

BEIJING (AP) — The southern Chinese city of Guangzhou shut down a neighborhood and ordered its residents to stay home Saturday for door-to-door coronavirus testing following an upsurge in infections that has rattled authorities.

Guangzhou, a business and industrial center of 15 million people north of Hong Kong, has reported 20 new infections over the past week.

The spread of infections was “fast and strong,”

Saturday’s order to stay home applied to residents of five streets in Liwan District in the city center.

Outdoor markets, child care centers and entertainment venues were closed. Indoor restaurant dining was prohibited. Grade schools were told to stop in-person classes.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-23ca7ecd42415d7b7015c1a072e991fc

3 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

countless lives

I thought we used to argue about the count.  Now we are talking "countless?"  Har, har, har.  I suppose "countless" lives have been spared death or hospitalization from increased incidences of vaccinated people.  Of course "countless" is neither scientific, nor credible, nor accurate, nor meaningful---but they are countless...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

I embrace the different sides of most events, including this one.   So, I find this viewpoint of interest,  as well.   At the very least, some good pics from across the pond.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9632373/Hundreds-anti-vaxxers-claiming-pandemic-hoax-gather-central-London.html

Humorous isn't it?  "My body, my choice," embraced by one movement, abhorred by another...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Humorous isn't it?  "My body, my choice," embraced by one movement, abhorred by another...

What I noticed first was that, behind that sign, the girl had a nice body and was also cute.👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deang said:

This is true. That is how science is supposed to work. So when you say the kinds of things he has said, there should be peer reviewed papers, with supporting evidence, submitted to reputable journals. There is nothing. He is just another once brilliant guy who has gone off the rails, and now stands on the rooftop waving his arms around.

I appreciate your reliance on peer reviewed papers.  Unfortunately, even that is not always worthwhile as some have been found to be written by ghost writers, or contain fabricated data.  There is little integrity where money is concerned.  Here are some thoughts by the editor of the Lancet, certainly a respected journal.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1/fulltext

As to the excellent article you linked about how vaccines work, it supports the concern voiced by some that incomplete eradication of the spike proteins by the immune system could cause all kinds of problems down the road and may explain the “long haulers.”

Maynard