New to Klipsch

4 hours ago, lunasdad said:

I just got an offer for my Tritons from Hi-Fi Heaven. They offered $466 for the used Heresy IVs which they have for $1050 each.

less than 1k$ for a pair of used Heresy IV  wow , how can that be possible   ?........., run dont walk 

1 minute ago, OO1 said:

less than 1k$ for a pair of used Heresy IV  wow , how can that be possible   ?........., run dont walk 

Sorry, the $466 was what they offered me for my Golden Ear Triton 7s if I bought the used Heresy IVs for $1050. They will give me $1400 for the Tritons if I buy new Heresys

3 hours ago, babadono said:

Ok just looked up the Tritons. You need to auditon the Heresy IV before you jump. They are going to sound different.

That's what I'm counting on. As I've stated previously, there is no place where I live to audition them. If I don't like them, I can return them, or sell them.

3 hours ago, babadono said:

Anybody ever heard that before?:D

I'm 63. Unless I hate them, I have no need to buy anything else. I have a Polestar 2 EV. I don't expect to have to buy a new car anytime soon. My other audio equipment won't need any upgrades any time soon since its all new.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lunasdad said:

I'm 63. Unless I hate them, I have no need to buy anything else. I have a Polestar 2 EV. I don't expect to have to buy a new car anytime soon. My other audio equipment won't need any upgrades any time soon since its all new.

People buy Klipsch speakers without audition all the time.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lunasdad said:

Not that you likely will ever need it (and since I’m spending your money...), I’d go with the new speakers. They have a 10 year warranty, unless they are ‘B’ stock. You should confirm which version they are with the dealer.

7 hours ago, lunasdad said:

I am half joking, you do see the big grinning face? I 'll be 69 next week just bought a subwoofer a couple months back...but I get what you're saying.

• Like 1