belle

jdm56

I know y'all are tired of my carpin', but I just need to vent a little.

Approximately 9 1/2 MONTHS after ordering one oak/oil belle klipsch, dougy is still waiting. The latest missed shipping date (apparently) was 1/23/03. Belle is my baby, and I'm about ready to load up the Montana and go down there and induce some LABOR!!! 7.gif

James, you are a good man, because if it was me? I would have come down to the factory and went "Women with PMS" on them a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.11.gif

I have full respect for Klipsch, but that just seems..... well.... unacceptable.5.gif

It is one thing to be back ordered. However, to continually give you shipping dates and then not follow through is absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. At the very least I hope they send you a box FULL of stuff from the Klipsch store. I'm sorry to hear they haven;t come close to resolving this for you, especially considering all the attention your posts have received from dedicated Klipsch fans at this site. Once again, very poor customer service and very discouraging. Good luck and please be sure to post if/when your order ever arrives

trey, what is the turn around time on these belles? Meaning if I ordered some today, how long until I could expect the UPS man on my doorsetup with two big boxes. I understand that James has been waiting a long time. But is this common for everyone that ordered them or is it a isolated case?

And what is the price on them?

sorry to hear this james. they must really be swamped! though I bet the lack of fluid communication exacerbates the situation, no? if they would stay in touch I am sure you would feel lees violated. oh well, customer service is something a company either learns or dies trying. the heritage series may be a relatively small amount of total sales but certainly reporestns a kind of "flagship" for klipsch and enjoys tremendous natural loyalty from owners. let's hope they learn to pay more attention to communication in the future. best of luck, tony

----------------

On 2/3/2003 4:52:51 PM trey cannon wrote:

For now the wait is about 14-16 weeks...a long time...

The price is about $4200/pr.

----------------

WOW! How much are a pair of KHorns? Are these ever going to go back into mass market, or is it, they are made as people order them? Kind of a special order thing.

Hold yer fire, boys

I've had a change of luck.

Today, up at Kief's

A freight truck rolled up

Boxes and boxes of audio gear

And a big'n in the back,

"What have we here"?

"It's too small for k-horn

And too big for a Krell.

Why, could it be?

Land o' Goshen, it's ol' JD's belle"!

Now, tomorrow bright and early,

After the kids are at school,

Ol' JD and the Mrs' are bound t'tool-

Right on up 69, Northward we'll go

And hope for good weather, no rain and no snow.

So all is forgiven,

Though I'm nearly beserk.

At least and unless

My belle klipsch no work!

Oh by the way,

According to Ed

(My contact at Kief's,

Or so he has said)

My 9 month wait

Is a record of sort.

For a special order product,

He was said to report.