SOLD Dave Harris Eliptrac 400 Wooden Horns And Eliptrac Tweeter Lenses.

rmlowz

Dave Harris Eliptrac wooded horns for 2-inch compression drivers. Will include adapter for 1-inch drivers for the 400 horns. This was a very difficult project to sand and prep once the assembly was complete. Would never want to do this project again LOL. They came out great! The horns and tweeter lenses sound amazing with your favorite compression drivers. Pick Up Only Clarksville TN.

375.00 OBO

P.S. Forum members maybe wondering why I am selling. Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of my hearing and can no longer listen to music. I am selling a little at a time. It has been a long ride. It always could be worse I tell myself LOL.

Thanks,

Rich

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1411 (1).JPG

• Like 3

• rmlowz changed the title to Dave Harris Eliptrac 400 Wooden Horns.
4 hours ago, babadono said:

Ur close go snag'em:D. They are wonderful horns anyone thinking about them. $325?...that's just the sanding labor.

That's about 11 hours round trip.  Not close enough for local pickup for me. Lol. 

5 hours ago, avguytx said:
10 hours ago, babadono said:

Ur close go snag'em:D. They are wonderful horns anyone thinking about them. $325?...that's just the sanding labor.

That's about 11 hours round trip. 

@avguytx, you're overthinking it. They're only 5 and a half hours away. There's more than 11 hours of sanding and finishing.  🙂

While you're there, you can swing on down to @Dave A to listen to his Super MWM with 402s and his two-way dual 12" woofer with tractrix horn speakers....AND get a pair of tractrix tweeters to go with the Dave Harris Epitrac 400s.   

Roadtrip - linear fun
New speakers - exponential enjoyment
Epitrac speakers - tractrix... I mean priceless

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rmlowz said:

Dave Harris Eliptrac wooded horns for 2-inch compression drivers. Will include adapter for 1-inch drivers. This was a very difficult project to sand and prep once the assembly was complete. Would never want to do this project again LOL. They came out great! This horn sounds amazing with your favorite compression driver. Pick Up Only Clarksville TN

Those are beautiful. If I didn't already have a pair of these, I would buy yours. 

• Like 1

• rmlowz changed the title to Dave Harris Eliptrac 400 Wooden Horns And Eliptrac Tweeter Lenses.

I knew this was going to be tuff to sell with Local Pick Up. It would be like trying to ship two boat anchors. I know how to pack, but I don't think it would be cost prohibitive IMO. Then the possibility of freight damage know matter how well you pack.

Thanks

Rich

15 minutes ago, rmlowz said:

I knew this was going to be tuff to sell with Local Pick Up.

I believe your price is right and they look great. There are very few members here, so there is little conversation and nothing is selling very easily. I was hoping that posting pictures would help Gil's equipment move. Wishful thinking, but, maybe, in time, some members will come back.  
Soon, if things go right, I will be doing a run from central KY to St. Louis, then to the NC coast. My STL to NC trip can go right by you if that helps. I will be on I-40 from Nashville and driving East until I see water. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I believe your price is right and they look great. There are very few members here, so there is little conversation and nothing is selling very easily. I was hoping that posting pictures would help Gil's equipment move. Wishful thinking, but, maybe, in time, some members will come back.  
Soon, if things go right, I will be doing a run from central KY to St. Louis, then to the NC coast. My STL to NC trip can go right by you if that helps. I will be on I-40 from Nashville and driving East until I see water. 

I appreciate it, I was trying to explain myself on shipping. I have a had quite a few that want me to ship, and it appears they do not like that I won't LOL.

Thanks

Rich

• Like 2

I wouldn't ship them. Those would look great on the Snails, but the budget it just too tight. We have other house projects to finish up first. I even have 2 inch throat drivers.

• Like 2

• rmlowz changed the title to SOLD Dave Harris Eliptrac 400 Wooden Horns And Eliptrac Tweeter Lenses.