k-horns on ebay=rip off

ricktate

thanks for the help one more question any idea how to ship a pair of these to europe and who would do it but first is it worth it or am i better off picking up a pair over there (specifically in greece) and where might i look for a used pair bought a house in a tiny quiet village looking to blast these babies and wake up the old timers and the donkeys

i always leave my phone # a lot of e-bayers do not seem to like phone calls they hardly ever call granted the price of my items is much lower than this i have even been e-mailed some RICK TATE (HA HA) like e-mails TELLING ME TO WRITE IT DOWN THEY DONT WANT TO TALK TO ME seems the internet generation isnt getting out much and socializing less and less

If you are going to Greece, then you had best take these with you...prices there are astronomical for things like this....it doesn't help that Greece also slaps a sizeable import duty on things like this!! You can always call up Klipsch and buy some shipping stuff to box these up in...then just ship em with your household goods...I would recommend that after you box them up in the factory boxes and packing that you also build a flakeboard crate around the boxes to provide extra protection for the long trip over there!

Well lookey here. Khorn found his way over to the forum. Welcome and congrats Khorn. I don't know if you remember but I emailed you a few days ago NICELY suggesting how you could turn your auction in to a winner. I also mentioned this forum to you, as I am sure others did, and it seems as if you found it. The strange thing to me is how you claim you cant turn your "buy it now" tag into the regular "buy it now" tag I see on so many other auctions. The one you have on your auction I almost NEVER see. All you have to do is go to eBay...type in Klipsch in the box up top...and then click on highest priced to have all the Klipsch auctions arranged in highest price descending to lowest price. Look at all the ones below your listing for the RF-7's for sale. Click on them and look at their "buy it now" tag. Why do none of theirs say "each" in their description?

K HORN, I had faith in you.As I was reading this I was thinking,if he's got GOOD feedback,DOES NOT ask for cashier's check,wired pay only,he's probably o.k.I buy on ebay and love it,people need to look at feedback,pay w/credit card,ask questions.Most crooks will have no feedback and ask for wired payment etc..

im getting better at this /i cant change the ad /the klipsch models you are referring to are under a different type of auction starting price, reserve etc. /if you scroll down a little bit further you will notice ads with only one price next to them as opposed to 2 prices next to the ones you referred to click on them and you will see the word (each) just like mine /another reason you see so many of my ads listed this way is that e-bay offered a one day free for all fixed price listing day to promote theyre new concept so i took advantage of it/ anything else i can educate you guys on /thanks for your input for a newbie im going to make it and prosper and no more nasty e-mails from some of you guys or i will take daddys millions and buy the klipsch factory close it down and then you guys will be limited in harassing propective future klipsch-horners9.gif

Oh my God, Jim Cornell fix your signature! It's far more offensive than any eBay scam. WHY SO BIG?

KHORN,

I also recommend the Canon Powershot cameras. I have the S110. I chose it because it is high quality, yet consumer friendly. Very easy to use and the included software makes it easy to get at and use the pictures after you take them. I think current models are between $200-$300.

Thanks for the explanation about the fixed price auction. I noticed there were more of those lately, but didn't realize why. As a seller, I like Buy It Now, but I'm not sure about the fixed price option. Seems like it takes away from some of the psychology of the sell.

As far as a Klipsch eBay category, there isn't one. Just include the word Klipsch in your auction title and that should do the trick.

Also, one of the members here is in Greece already. I don't remember who it is though. Maybe you should post a new topic in the general forum asking about shipping to/purchasing in Greece? I'm sure he will respond.

P.S. I can forgive the porridge and broken chair, but I want my speakers back. A set of your Khorns will be an acceptable replacement for my humble SF-2's.

I believe khorn not only has a fixed price listing but also has it setup as a dutch auction hence the quantity statement. Go look at a few ads in the tools section and you will see the same thing. In his case, I do not believe it is the correct auction type. Hint, hint.

Ship them to Greece. Bottom line, you will be able to sell them there for far more than you would ever get here.