EAT MY !!!

DEAM

BEST BUY !!!!

HA HA HA HA

I TOLD ALL YOU STUPID MF'ERS THEY WOULD SELL OUT !!!

I HEAR RADIO SHACK IS NEXT

LETS SEE BUILD GOOD PRODUCT AND GET HICKS TO BUY IT THEN SELL IT TO EVERY JOE BROKEDI.CK IN THE WORLD.

THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT ALL YOU SHEEP...

SELL THEM WHILE YOU CAN...REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO INFINITY????

UBID WILL BE FULL SOON.

Deam,

If you want to raise a ruckus, flame us or merely be a chaotic influence on this forum, we'll deal with it. On the other hand, if you wish to be wholly inappropriate (your avatar for example) we cannot sit idly by. We have removed your avatar and retained your posts.

Please respect the people on this bulletin board. If not, we will respond to the needs of this community.

BobG

bob, if you send me this guys IP address I will get you info about where he lives. I run a telecom company ya know...perhaps it would be fun to compare his IP address with other registered posters (I have some ideas) just for fun. regards, tony

first of all, i work at best buy, second of all..... i know more about audio and home audio then you could hope to learn in a dozen lifetimes. You are so pathetic that you have to make fun of people online, I hate to see what you look like, i bet you any amount of money that you are 20 lbs overweight, and you lost your job so you sit online all day and diss people just to forget about your pathetic life for 5 min. And if you respond to anything else other than agreement I wouldn't believe it because you are so lame that you have to bust on people that just want to shoot the Sh$t about some nice speakers. You know what else? if you complain well you know what? its a free country? and here is one right that I think you should exercise! and that is the right to leave....... how about you never respond in this forum again, and better yet leave the united states because you sound like someone that just needs to get back at the world because you have no confidence and you have been walked on all your life, basically what has happened right now....