Congrats to m00n

NOZ

m00n just won a pair of perfect Belles on E-bay.

Hope everything goes well for him.

By the way JM, you are buying the beers, because I won the bet...lol

Congrads m00n, once you hear these you'll never be the same.

Well someone owes me a glass of Laphroig because I was the first to congratulate the buyer ( Moon_man) . I am still waiting for an opportunity to snag a set of Canadian based Khorns. Beyond the exchange between $US and $C is the fact that shipping from the US to Canada is usually outrageous.

I have on one occasion had to pay 2 times as much to get a small, (2 lb.) item from California to Alberta ( 2000 miles +/- ) as I paid to get another larger and much heavier item (20 lb +/-) shipped from Ottawa Ontario which is about 3500 miles from here.

Love em ya old Moonie ! But please let someone help you lift them - That wrist of yours is still unlikely to be up to the task !

May I suggest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMcIntosh?? Especially if he wants a solid state solution to his amplification needs. Nothing big - 50 WPC is more than sufficient here. Otherwise, he needs to get busy researching the tube realm.

Klipsch and McIntosh is like cake and ice cream, or pizza and beer. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy3.gif

Moon

Congrats on the Belles.

Ok NOZ, you won the bet.

I'll buy ALL of you the first round in Indy this summer.

Otherwise NOZ, my sister just moved to Toronto and I will be visiting her sometime in the next year, maybe I can buy you that beer and we can drink it listening to your tripple ALKed LAS theater.

You made a GREAT move mOOn. In all seriousness, once you go Heritage, nothing else will ever sound as good to you again. You will hear why PWK could stand tall and proud wearing his yellow Bull.... button.

Congrats again.

JM

Yeah, you said June/July and J/M said within 2 years. I dunno man. I am going to play devils advocate here. Your both right if you wanna get technical. You said June/July, and again J/M said within 2 years. March 7th is within both.

So since you both tied that makes me the winner by default thus you guys owe me beers... That will be Cornona thank you. No no, don't worry about the lime, I can do that much.

9.gif

Nice Belles!

Now taking this from a EX ripper, modifying fool, before you even touch them, remember they are worth a lot of money Moon, if i were to do anything, ALKs, and thats it, no driver changes, no need for re wiring, ETC!

But i also dont want to start another argumentive 300 topic long argue!

Thats bull****.

My 1975 Klipschorns have poly caps on the crossovers, not my doings, but the wire and the rest are unmolested!

Just keep you belles, oiled and beautifull!

I am now listening more that ever before!

Just 4 false corners is all i need here.

Regards Jim9.gif

I'll go even one further...Jim said IF you decide to mod, only mod the crossover. Do so ever so delicately, and LISTEN! My opinion; don't mod 'em at all!

I have nothing against upgrading, but your Belle Klipsch are unique horn speakers, and they may sound fine just as they are to your ears...LISTEN, my friend! Let your ears be the judge. If you have questions, consult the fine members of these Klipsch Forums (2-channel) for help and advice. If you decide to modify the Belles, consider the advice everyone here can give you...but LISTEN! You have to live with their sound, so make sure a mod is right for you, that's all.

I've thought about upgrading my original Cornwalls, but I just don't have the heart to do it. Plus, I'm very pleased with the way they sound. There is no right or wrong answer here, it's whatever you like, so LISTEN!

And ENJOY! There's nothing quite like the Heritage sound!2.gif

congrats moon, i just checked out your current system, and even though you own the mighty 7's you will now know the delicate yet powerfull nature of heritage, i am excited for you, i will always remember how hard it was in the begining to go to work while listening, and i hardly ever listen to my auto system anymore (just dosent sound right). and yes, welcome to the heritage family.12.gif