Unless you Support Terrorism, Ban your Responses to Kain

forresthump2

"Uhhh...it takes COURAGE to drive a plane into a building knowing that you are going to die. How can you be a coward for doing that?? Do you not know the difference?? LOL."

This is what the coward Terrorist supporter said on another thread. He should be banned from this board for This alone. This is not free speech. It's Obscene and Criminal support of Murder.

Some here are too naive and/or ignorant. But if you haven't noticed this piece of Crap does nothing but make post after ignorant post manipulating board members for his own gain. He only contributes mock one liner posts that amount to no value. He has no value to this board and is nothing but a nuisance. And HE SUPPORTS Terrorists.

He's lucky to have America and Klipsch. Klipsch and Americans don't need anything to do with this scum.

lol, forrest you're such a damn fool. I'm suprised no one has beaten you to a pulp already. oh, and I'm just curious, but why do you always capatilize things that shouldn't be? sorta Like this, it seems like you Decide to make strange Letters upper cased. don't you know that only propper nounes should be put in caps?

----------------

On 3/23/2003 10:57:38 AM Bill H. wrote:

Webmaster,

As you tried to explain to him on the Website link, would you please ban Forrest from the web site?

----------------

If I am not mistaken, he was banned once... hence why he is forresthump*2*. But, as with all the other ban-ee's, he is back...

Its like a Rambo movie!

ForrestHump carcass is banned to the bowels of HELL and he comes back in the sequel!

Now as ForrestHump II he continues his legacy,soon to be banned for a second time ForrestHump II will resurface like a vampire for the third time

This time to use verbal nukes on anyone who refuses to back his brain farts

LOL

Forrest, Enough ignorance left over from yesterday to share again today, huh?

Listen, Kain's comments may have been a bit over the top but you need to learn to respect the fact that people are different and have different views. Most importantly, "different from Forrest" does not automatically equal "wrong."

Kain,

That was pretty crazy man. You know, though, I tend to agree with you. Those actions probably did take courage and if an American flew a plane into Saddam's house and killed him he would be a hero for sure. In other words, dying for the cause you believe in does take balls. Do I find these actions (terrorist and Saddam-killer) to be the same. No. I don't.

I DO RESPECT THE FACT, HOWEVER, THAT MY REALITY DOES NOT EQUAL ABSOLUTE REALITY. To those terrorists that action was every bit as important and justified as what we are doing. I can call it wrong (and I do) but I can see how a particular schema of beliefs may define it as right or even required and, therefore, justify that action.

Oh careful now Klipsch forumers I am giving everyone (except the Forrest camp) enough credit to digest the above and realize that is absolutely not a pro-terrorism stance.

Kain, I would caution you (and I attribute your eagerness to your youth) to not raise arguments that make the terrorist actions look heroic. KNOW YOUR LISTENER. Accept the fact that you have one view but others see things differently. If you expect anyone to consider your argument (to recognize not just its validity but the possibility of its existence) you must first recognize the same in others.

Forrest, you are one scary lady.

I don't know. This, although perhaps not very appropriate in a consumer electronics forum, is not all that offensive. This is a healthy debate. That's pretty important in these times. If Forrest chooses to make illogical or rude posts the only thing he really hurts is the credibility of his arguments.

A number of people are using the forum to voice their opinion/oppostion/support.

I surely do not agree with everything I am reading but to ban one person for what they write and not another is hypocritical.

If you care not to read what forest has to say simply ignore it. If you think Kain has some issues and care not to debate him don't read the post. If you disagree with Ears so be it. If you disagree with many of the US military veterans so be it. As annoying as one may be what gives any of us the right to ban one for voicing their opinion/opposition/support/constructive input or not, regardless of how immature, annoying, so far to the right or so far to the left their statements may be?

I believe Klipsch resides in the free world not in a dictatorship.

scott

----------------

On 3/23/2003 3:30:13 PM jt1stcav wrote:

You all know where I stand, and I'm not going to participate in political debates on this Forum any longer. From now on, I'm sticking to audio/Klipsch related threads ONLY!

'Nuff said!

----------------

Same here! I am getting fed-up and sick-n-tired of the complete and utter BS this has all turned into. I am done and I want no more. I am not going to participate or open anymore war related threads in this forum. Like I said before - Opinions are like @$$holes - Everybody's got one and they all seem to stink!

"Has kain been SODDEMIZED?"

No the word on the street in Basra has it kain is hiding in his left RF7 speaker and refuses to get out!Yes he used the upper port as point of entry

The US troops refuse to shoot an ALL AMERICAN product,its a Klipsch after all

The latest plan is to play Metallica's Wasted My Hate to get Kain out!

1.gif

Kev

Well said !

Kain:

Shake your head. Courage on the part of a perpetrator does not make an atrocity an act of heroism.

The greatest threat to humanity has always been the fanatical adherence to religious and/or political dogma.That is because the rights of any individual human being are by definition secondary in all cases to the establishment and triumph of " The Truth."

If you wish to find TRUTH - Look in a dictionary. You will never truly find it anywhere else.

Hey Kev, I wouldn't call it courage at all, psychotic yes!

These people are coo coo for cocoa puffs man! Somebody needed to step in and stop this CRAP. The biggest mistake made was to wait this damn long to do it. 9-11-01, human shredding machines, torture and rape rooms, chemical/biological weapons..and soon nuclear no doubt.Now they think it's cute to video tape and air over Iraqi tv partially stripped executed American prisoners of war with bullet wounds to the head and stomachs. One of the SMILING slime balls found it necessary to help one of our dead soldiers up from the floor for a better camera shot. Aren't they silly??? What a sense of humour these sick/twisted f.cks have. Courageous they are not..............

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THOSE THAT DEFEND HER!

Mike

Hey Keiv is that picture you? It looks like my 80 yr old mother. LMAO No wonder. All transvestites are Liberals. He-he-he

Kiev look like the Self-Appointed Lead Liberal. Big on Idealogy but can't argue the facts. Apologist for Terrorism though. Traitorous bastard. Keep eating those sour Grapes from Al "I invented the internet" Sore Losing. And How'd that last election do ya? He-he-he

Liberals are the armpit of America and Kiev is a Greasy hair folicle. They're scared of riling up Coward terrorists so whats that make them??? LMAO