How to make an uncooperative Iraqi crack! (LMAO)

Forget the Iraqi's! This little tactic seemed to work pretty good on my nieghbors across the street! I got tired of them blasting that "mariachi" music really loud outside on thier car stereo all afternoon. I cranked up some of that power/prog metal that I like to listen to extremetly loud! It seemed to work because since than, they have not been blasting their music like that anymore.

I could have some real fun there with that - howabout some "Cradle of Filth" or "Danzig" or "Power Symphany" or "Theatre of Tragedy"? 6.gif9.gif

These tactics are not new, didn't they play Achey-Breaky Heart and Twisted Sister to drive Noriega out of his Panamanian hide-out. I would have used some of Metallica's earlier harder stuff to really drive them nuts! Leper Messiah, Am I Evil, etc. Barney and Sesame street played repeatedly could be considered torture, or Culture Club "Do you really wanna hurt me" - Yikes!

Culture Club "Do you really wanna hurt me" 6.gif

This would drive me out of a bunker in no time,I would pray God for a very fast hearing loss!

LOL

Now if you blast Metallica or any heavy metal I dont mind,I am used to EXTREME metal at near concert like levels. 1.gif Damn the left ear is buzzing!

----------------

On 5/19/2003 5:54:02 PM TheEAR wrote:

Now if you blast Metallica or any heavy metal I dont mind,I am used to EXTREME metal at near concert like levels.
1.gif
Damn the left ear is buzzing!

----------------

Ohhh yeah - not just Matellica. How about some "Symphony X, Stratovarious, Hammer Fall, Kamelot, Iced Earth, Eternity X, and I can go on!

There is some totally kick-butt metal!

----------------

On 5/19/2003 8:52:49 PM Bill H. wrote:

Lance,

Don't forget about Mr. Rogers also..telly tubbies......................thats priceless.............

----------------

Ohh, Mr. Rogers (may his soul rest in peace 8.gif). But Teletubbies? I actually watched a part of an episode to see what it was about. I could not stand more than 2 minutes of it before turning the channel! That would be torture to have to listen to it for 24/7 - even for the guys that are playing it 6.gif. I would love blasting the metal (hell, I do it anyway for my personal enjoyment), but I'd hate to have to suffer through the Barney or Seseme Street along with the "enemy" that I am directing it at. 14.gif

Slayer "Live Undead" "Reign in Blood".

Any Venom material.

Acid bath

Sepultura

How about some Anal C*nt? That'll Piss anyone off.

The first song off of the Melvin's "Lysol" release, 15 minutes of just "D" string will annoy quickly.

Cannibal Corpse

God's girlfriend

Brutal Truth

SOD

Hank Williams

Frank Sinatra

Doris Day

But you topped it off with Cradle of Filth.

I can listen to about anything, but these guys are annoying as hell.

I bought one of the COF CD's used, don't ask me why.

Love their stage names though.......Dani Filth, Robin Graves....

Still, 24 hours of the Barney theme song?!! Yikes!

Teletubbies are gay....

Here's a few that would drive the average person to near insanity after three listens, never mind 24 hours straight...

Mr. Bungle - "Merry Go Bye Bye"

"Goodbye Sober Day"

"Ars Moriendi"

"Love is a Fist"

In fact, "Sober Day" and "Ars Moriendi" would probably piss the Arabs off on top of driving them mad - a bunch of Americans ****ting all over their traditional worship music 9.gif

P.S. - Leper Messiah? Shoot. Once upon a time, I would go to sleep listening to Master of Puppets on a nightly basis. Great album, but I can't imagine ever getting annoyed by it.

Alot of that music is actually pretty good stuff, and wouldn't scare people like me away... but

----------------

On 5/19/2003 2:49:02 PM skonopa wrote:

blasting that "mariachi" music really loud

----------------

would do it pretty good (and Culture Club of course... 9.gif )

For some reason, my girlfriend doesn't seem to like it when I put on Atari Teenage Riot ... so that may break some of the hearty ??

4.gif

----------------

On 5/20/2003 12:27:14 PM kev313 wrote:

What's wrong with Lou Reed???

I love Bungle, but listen to the first album too long and you WILL go crazy.

----------------

Hey, good to see another Bungle fan around here. There's no better test of the true dynamic range of a loudspeaker than "Slowly Going Deaf" from their S/T debut 9.gif